13

Y/n POV
Last night when I dropped hawk to his house I went and cried in my room. But I decided that I wasn't gonna cry for someone I wasn't even dating so I just went downstairs and worked out so I could let all my feelings out.

After that I took a shower then went to bed and now here we are. The next morning.

I actually felt great today. Yeah what hawk said hurt me but I wasn't gonna let that ruin me.

I thought I would just ignore him but that would be childish of me so I wasn't gonna do that.

I got up and headed towards my closet. I grabbed a skirt and a long black kinda tight long sleeve shirt and tucked the ends under my skirt. I then grabbed some black high knee socks and put them on with some boots.

I decided to straighten my hair today since my wavy hair wasn't cooperating with me.

I cried because I couldn't put my hair into what I originally wanted it to be so I straighten it.

I took a picture and posted it on my Instagram.

Liked by miguel.diaz17, little.bert.16 and 280 others

I grabbed my backpack and headed downstairs.As I got to the end of the stairs my dad has just left for work.

I missed being with my dad since he's always at work.

I wasn't hungry so I just went to my car and left.

Sebastian already left since his car wasn't on the driveway.

School
I walked to my locker and grabbed my stuff for the day. I opened my backpack and remembered that I had apples from like a week ago.

They must have gone bad already but I didn't want to waste them-

"Aww thanks princess you didn't have to get us apples" hawk said while taking them and giving some to his friends.

I smirked at them.

"You're welcome" I said while laughing.

"What's funny?" Hawk said while he took a bite of the apple and so did the others.

"Those apples are a week old and have been sitting on my backpack since then." I said.

I walked to hawk and kissed him on the cheek.

"Enjoy them guys" I said and then left to chemistry class I remembered that Miguel told me to talk to Sam about the dance.

I walked to chemistry class 15 minutes early but Sam was their working on something.

"Hey Sam can I ask you a question?" I said.

"Hi y/n and yeah sure" she said with a smile.

"So I heard that you were working on the school dance with moon and the rest of student concil" I said.