Dailin's First Fight

Third Person POV:

Dailin's Age: 4

Dailin was running around the Omni Palace, the place of both Omni Siblings. The Main Dragon Ball Multiverse and Zenia's Multiverse decided to combine their multiverses/dimensions to make one. Dailian was running because he was training for his upcoming battle with Kusu. Running might not seem like good training to fight a Angel but Dailin knew what he needed.

He needed a lot of endurance for his battle. If he didn't have that, Kusu would wear him out very quickly and easily. He ran at the speed of sound, or 343 miles per second. Dailin jumped, before landing on his feet and throwing a punch and a kick. He started running again, but in the other direction. "I am ready. I am ready to prove that I have the potential to become an Omni King."

****

"Okay, ladies and gentleman. The fight shall begin shortly." Goku announced. "Today we are here to witness the battle between Kusu and Dailin. And, the stakes are pretty high for Dailin.  If he wins, he will eventually become an Omni King. But if he loses, then he will have to do much more training. The battle begins in 3...2...1!"

Each opponent charged at each other, ready to win. Kusu unleashed a Ki Blast at Dailin, but it was quickly blocked by a wall of Omni Ki. Kusu ran straight at the Omni Angel, hoping to land a melee attack on him. But, he sped up, traveling at the speed of sound. Kusu couldn't see him anywhere. Suddenly Kusu was pushed to the floor. Dailin stopped and the audience became even more confused.

Dailin was about to land a final blow, when Kusu teleported behind him. She transmitted Toxic Ki into his back, making him fall to his knees. She kicked him, forcing his body get slammed into the hard arena floor. Kusu put her hand on his throat, forming a chokehold. "Want to submit?" The whole audience gasped at this sudden change of events.

"How is this possible?" Zenia wondered. "He is the Omni Prince!"

Dailin managed to get out a few words. "This battle is not over yet." he whispered. Before Kusu could react, a collasal wave of Omni Ki hit the arena. Kusu tried to block it, but was pushed back by the overwhelming power. A huge eclipse of Omni Ki accrued in the arena, forming a gigantic ball of energy.

Dailin gravitated it towards him and pressed it into his heart. He let out a scream along with the people in the stadium. Everyone was concerned, but mostly Kusu, Daishinkan, and Zenia since they knew what could happen. "OMNI INSTINCT!!!" Dailin bellowed before making a huge explosion commence.

Kusu tried to fight back, throwing a kick. Dailin caught her kick in his hand and threw her down do the ground. "Do you surrender? Because I'm not going to."

"Please. Spare me."

"I'm not going to kill you! I'm not that much of a psycho." Dailin replied, annoyed Kusu would think such a thing.

"Well, you can't blame her, son. You kind of went a little out of control. But that happened to me when I first unlocked Omni Instinct too, Dailin." Zenia interrupted, making Dailin embarrassed.

"So is Omni Instinct the Omni equivalent of Ultra Insinct?" Dailin asked.

"Yes, only the Omni Family has ever unlocked it. It gives you virtually unlimited power." Zenia explained.

"So, can I become an Omni King?"

"Not yet. That was just a trail to see if your fit to become an Omni King. But with training and time, yes."

Word Count: 602

AN: I know that in my AN book I said I would make longer chapters but I didn't know how to extend that. I hope you are okay with this. However, I am planning to have longer chapters later in this story. See you next chapter.