A Very Normal Birthday Party

Location: Omni Palace In Multiverse 1(regular one)

A large crowd was formed around Dailin and his two parents. Among the crowd were all very powerful beings. All the Angels as well as the gods of destruction were there. "I would like to thank you all for coming to Dailin's fourth birthday party! But before the party gets started I would like for all of you to meet some very special people, including a very big announcment. As most of you know I am Zeno's older sister but you may be wondering, who our mother is or if we even have one. Well we do, and I would like you all to meet Zenesta!" Zenobia announced.

A woman with blue and purple skin stepped forward from the crowd, waving. "I am Zenesta, mother of Zenia and Zeno. And I'm going to give you all a history lesson, just to clear things up. Somehow, from the void I was formed. I was alone but I found out that I had powers over creation, life, death, and destruction and I formed the first multiverse. I ruled that multiverse which once had 18 universes, now only having 12 due to my son here." she said, giving Zeno a glare. "But I created a being out of my own energy, Zenia. I made a new multiverse for her, with fourteen universes. I let her rule that one. But I felt incomplete, with only one daughter. So I created a son, and named him Zeno. I let him take my spot and I now just observe, occasionally interfering if necessary." She returned to the crowd and Daishinkan prepared to speak.

"I would also love you for guys to meet my mother, Angela." A woman with the light blue skin of an Angel and a halo behind her head as Daishinkan has stepped forward.

"Hello!" she greeted. "However you may see it fortunate or unfortunate, there is more history in store for you all. Zenesta created me and I became the grand priestess of the first multiverse as well as the mother of the fourteen angels. When the second multiverse arose I created Daishinkan, my youngest, and he went on to have nineteen of his own. But now I'll bring it back to Zenesta."

Angela stepped back and Zenesta came forward once more. "As a mother, it has pained me to see my children grow their separate paths, across multiverses even, and they rarely come together. It will strengthen and unify all of us to come together and merge the multiverses." Gasps rung out amongst the crowd, people murmuring to each other.

"I don't mean to be rude, but who will rule?" Whis asked.

"Good question, my dear." Zenesta responded. "Zeno, Future Zeno, & Zenia will all have equal control over the multiverse and council decisions will be made amongst me, Zenia, and the Zeno's collective decision. Daishinkan will minister the angels he has previously has with universes one through twelve and Angela will minister thirteen through twenty-six. I will conjoin the multiverses now, just give me a second." Zenesta brought her two arms together, one pointing from each side of the throne room. As her hands collided, an extremely loud boom sounded across all of existence. The Omni Palace seemed to change around them as it grew in size and two new thrones were erected. One for Zenesta, and one for Zenia.Zenesta and Angela both smiled as they saw that their families were once again reunited.

"With this change of power, I will be passing on my duties as Universe 11's G.O.D." a voice from the crowd, said, revealed to be Belmod. He went to an open space before continuing. "Toppo, the time has come." The Destroyer in-training nodded as he stood before his mentor. "I, Belmod, God of Destruction, pass on my power and responsibilities and power to Toppo. Let his veins flow with God Ki and his aura burst with power." he said as he blasted a purple light towards Toppo, levitating as he did.

The purple light encased Toppo and it flared up. After about five seconds the light dissipated and Belmod collapsed to the ground, exhausted. "I am honored to serve you, Lord Toppo. I will lead you to your full potential." Marcarita said, hovering next to her new Destroyer.

"With that, enjoy the party!" Zenia exclaimed. Dailin rushed over to the two Zeno's and their attendants.

"Wanna play tag, guys?" Dailin asked the two Omni Kings. Both of them eagerly nodded their heads. "You're it!" he shouted, pointing to Future Zeno. The four collective bodyguards all inspected the situation, looking after their kings as "it" raced after Zeno and Dailin. Future Zeno teleported to Dailin who ran at the speed of sound to escape, whizzing past where Beerus was eating. He grumbled before shoving more noodles into his mouth.

Over the next hour, many people were tagged, much food was eaten(mainly Beerus), and much joy and reunion was exchanged.   But eventually Dailin walked up to Zenia and asked, "Can I have my presents now, Mommy?" Zenia nodded.

"It's time for presents!" she exclaimed. Everybody in the room looked towards the birthday boy. Daishinkan approached him as he signaled for the Angels to follow. Whis had his hands behind his back, clearly hiding something. "All of us have a present for you, Dailin." Vados said.

"You already have been a little bit and will continue to minister the universes with our dad, and we think it's time you get your own staff." Whis said as he revealed the notorious staff of Angels and placed it into his brother's hand.

"Wow, it's amazing!" he exclaimed, twirling it around with his fingertips. "Thank you guys!" Everybody smiled at the excitement of the young boy because even though he was wielding one of the most powerful weapons in all of existence, he was still a kid, and it was a toy to him.

"Me and your grandma Z have another present for you." Zenia said, crouching down to meet her son.

"What? Where is it?" Dailin excitedly asked, jumping around trying to find it.

Zenesta let out a soft laugh before saying, "Calm down, buddy. Here it is. Its a new invention, called an Omni Board. You can glide through space on it, a flying version of what a species called humans know as a hover board." She handed it to him, a sleek purple design similar to that of a skateboard with no wheels but small jets at the back.

Through the rest of the day he got toys, clothes, and even some socks. Socks. For the Omni Prince's birthday. Grandmas, am I right? But for the next couple years there was always a big whizzing through the Omni Palace on a flying board. The only thing Zenesta ever regretted.