[1] Beginnings

Y/N POV

"DON'T YOU EVEN DARE FORGET ABOUT TRAINING OR ELSE I'LL FLY THERE MYSELF AND KICK YOUR BUTT BACK TO AMERICA!!!!"   was the signal to distance my ear from my phone. After a few seconds as I can hardly hear the yelling subside, I slowly inches the phone back to my ear. "WHAT YOU THOUGHT I DIDN'T KNOW YOU'RE NOT LISTENING!!?? YOU'RE LUCKY I HAVE MY VISA EXPIRED OR ELSE YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO WALK OUTSIDE THE KOREAN GYM." Yep that's my coach we call her Bigbug because she sounds like a bug when shes nagging but she also stings like one. Trust me you don't want to experience her wicked right hook.

Oh and by the way, I'm Y/N and as you heard I'm in korea to "train" perhaps I would do that but right now I just landed and got myself a place to stay so why not go around town, am I right? Why korea you asked? Well, I would've told you that aside from Sweden and Japan, I've always wanted to go to Korea and experience the culture aside from of course my obsession with Kpop and all.

Yes I'm a fighter but I do have a side of me that is devoted as a Korean girl group stan. You can't blame me when, groups suchs as ITZY and TWICE exists but aside from wanting to experience it. I also have a fight coming up soon so I'm actually here for business. No more questions asked? Good.

"ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME?!?!" Bigbug yells on my ear once more.

"Aish! stop yelling already or else I won't knock that dude out and you'll be ridiculed for your bold prediction" I rebutted.

"I swear if you don't knock that guy down you will live every single second of your life in pain" She answers back with a threatening tone.

"Okay, fine I'll knock him out but can you please stop yelling. It's not that I wont be able to train for tomorrow from a night off." Bigbug sighs from the other line

"I ain't stopping you anyway so go on!" She surrendered.

"Yatta!" I answered as we both drop the call.

"Whoooooooo" stretched my arms upward as I let out a extremely long sigh of relief. "Alright, korea here I go!" As I grab my jacket and head out of my rented room.

LIA POV

"I'm going out to grab some dinner who wants to come with me?!" I yelled out because no one is out of their rooms yet.

"I'm coming!!" Yuna yells back as she skipping through our living room and quickly reaching me through the door.

"Buy us some foods too!!!" As Ryujin and Yeji yells on us.

"Aish can't they just join us?" Yuna replied.

"Let them be they're rehearsing really hard for their special stage, did you bring your masks? We don't want to get paparazzi all over us just for grabbing a dinner, okay?" I reasoned out as we head out of our building.

Yuna nods as a response.

---TIMESKIPS (A FEW MINUTES LATER)---

Y/N POV

Damn I feel like a kid in an amusement park. I would never be not amazed by how different the scenery is of each country. It's almost magical and refreshing to see the street lights of Korea but the best is yet to come isn't it? As I approached a stall selling Korean pancakes and reach for a small book located in the pocket of my jacket. Some of the Korean girls observe as I try hard to buy a singular pancake with my Hangul skills. I mean given that the only training I have was a few youtube words and a few korean online lessons, I can read and write but understanding how to form a sentence still boggles my mind.

I resorted to pointing at the flavor and saying "Igo Hana Juseyo." and for some miracle the vendor understood me and gave me one of the pancake, perhaps it was the look of amusement in my face as my korean skills was recognize by a local that's why the girls next to me are giggling but I turned to them to bow and smile.