[19] Kicks and joy! Meeting The Chois!

LIA POV

Waking up in Y/N's arms isn't surprising anymore. Specially knowing that I'm safe everytime he's with me. Being enclosed by his arms, feeling his breathing as well as his heartbeat is something that I would like to wake up every morning to but behind all of this is my fear. My fear that he will leave eventually. Fear that we might not work out. Fear that he doesn't feel the same way I'm feeling. I lifted my head from his chest to see him smiling once again. He might be dreaming of something nice. I just hope I'm the one his dreaming of.

Y/N POV

I was running, chasing Lia who's running along the shore of a quiet beach. Her smile was as radiant as the sunset on the background. I was about to catch up to her and hug her tightly when I felt a small movement from my chest. I then opened my eyes to see Lia. Right there in my arms smiling. I was so lost in my thought, being not able to form any word, I just smiled back at her.

"Good morning." Her words were as soft as clouds coming through my ears.

"Good morning." I replied.

"How long have you been awake?" I asked as she diverted her eyes to think.

"About 30 minutes now." My eyes widens from her answer.

"You could've woken me up." She smiled cheekily.

"I'm joking. I was up for just a minute." She said.

"We should probably get up. I'll prepare you breakfast." I replied and she nodded enthusiastically.

After exiting her room. I couldn't help but smile at the fact that we're like a couple but as that entered my mind. I got scared. Remembering what Juju did. I don't know if I can give my heart again that easily. Lia went to do her morning routine while I prepare our breakfast. Just a simple omelete with toast. After devouring it. We got settled in the dining table and decided to chat a little.

"What are your plans for today PD-nim?" She asked.

"I was thinking of getting a good work out since it has been a while." I replied and her eyes widens.

"Do you want to come with me?" She frowned from my question.

"I would like to but there will probably a lot of people and I might cause a scene. I don't want to bother you." She replied.

"Don't worry, I know a place. They're probably close right now but I do know the owner. So we could probably sneak in?" Her eyes widens.

"Wouldn't that be illegal?" She said and I chuckle in response.

"I'm friends with the owner. So we don't have to worry about that. So are you gonna come with me?" I said.

"Since I don't have any other activities today. I will but can we go to the mall after? There's a sale I saw for something I've been wanting for a long time." She replied and I just laugh.

"Okay we will." She cheered.

We both cleaned up the dining area as well as the dorm, then we got prepared to go to Kim's gym. The drive was just us listening to songs as well as her sharing stories of her family. We reached the gym and we both got in by the entrance with a spare key Kim gave me before leaving. After changing to my workout clothes. I saw Lia in her sports wear. I just stared at her. 'How can she be so attractive just by sitting there casually.' I thought to myself.

' I thought to myself

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Your Saviour. - ITZY Lia x Male Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें