[15] Cuddles pt. 2? and Caught?

Y/N POV

I really didn't think this night will be this surprising. After me and Lia got selected in the spin the bottle game. Right now we are sitting on the bed while 'I Fall In Love' by Vromance is playing in the background. If that didn't do the trick Lia added something to make it more surprising.

"Should we d-do something?" She asked as my eyes almost spurted out.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked her.

"I... I don't know either. Hehe." She lets out a cute chuckle and that caused me to giggle.

"Is it because they're expecting us to do something here?" I asked her and she looked at me.

"N-nevermind, just imagine I didn't say anything." She said while laughing she then sat back down.

"Okay." I replied.

"How was your meeting with JYP earlier?" She said while inching towards me.

"It was fun. He even tried and punch me." Her eyes widens as she looks at me confused.

"Oh... PD-nim, I mean Sir Dong-hyun probably told him about it." She chuckled.

"How about Yeon-Joo unnie?" I turned my head towards her and she actually looked curious.

"What about Yeon-Joo?" I asked her.

"What did you two do?" I chuckled at her question.

"What do you mean what did we do?" I asked and right now she looks irritated.

"Nothing! Just... nevermind." She said and then laid on the bed.

I didn't know what I was thinking as I suddenly feel like laying beside her and somehow we simultaneously turned facing each other. It felt like that night again. My heart was beating like a horse race until she puts her hand on my left arm.

"Does this still hurt?" She asked softly.

"Not much like the other night." I answered.

"That's good." She then gave me her soft smile.

We stayed like that for a good minute staring at each other while smiling.

"W-what is it with you and the other members?" I asked to break the silence.

"What do you mean?" As she looks confused.

"I mean everytime I'm around they seemed to tease you a lot?" I asked her.

"Oh... Because they're saying that because you saved me, I have a crush on you." She replied.

"Do you?" I asked her. 

She stared at me for a good minute before smiling and I saw her mouth move perhaps to give me an answer until...

"TIMES UP!" Yeji said barging in the room with her phone saying that the song is over. This caused Lia to retract her hand from my arm and me to quickly stand up with a full on blush on my face. I looked over Lia who was trying her best not to look at Yeji. I then turned to see Yeji's playful grin.

"What were you two doing?" Yeji said with a playful tone and both me and Lia blushed.

"N-nothing! W-we were just t-talking." I replied.

"Hmp. hmp." Yeji sounded as she was nodding and still smiling.

"Aish! Let's go. You said it's times up so the punishment is finished." Lia said leaving the room.

All of us three left the room and got back with the other members as all of them were cut off from their chat. We all sat down as the members are looking at me with full of curiosity in their eyes. I just smiled innocently at them and that somehow cause them to frown. We then continued to play a long as the night goes by fast.