[8] Fair Fight?

Y/N POV

The night passed by quickly and today is the day for the fight. Was I nervous? Definitely, with the circumstances given. Hell, I've never been more nervous.

"Can I go to the rest room real quick?" I told Katie and Kim.

"You're nervous aren't you?" She replied.

"Don't grill him. It's fine, you're not yet hand wrapped so you can go." Kim replied as he's tidying up the work place for the hand wraps and gloves.

I got into the bathroom and immediately took my phone out. Perhaps I was looking for a last bit of encouragement I could get. Possibly from Lia.

After hiding my phone, I immediately went to a vacant stall to pee

After hiding my phone, I immediately went to a vacant stall to pee. After a few seconds. I heard the restroom door open.

"You really think we'll get away with this?" A man with a deep voice said.

"He's a foreigner, even if they protest against it everyone will just be mad at them." A guy with a slightly thinner voice replied.

"I mean at least this is the only thing that will be caught tonight. Gladly we faked the test results. They won't know the The Bloodthirster is taking performance enhancing dru-" The guy with the deep voice was cut off.

"You're taking too loud." The other guy said.

"Well I'm finished here so let's go." After the sentence I hear the door open and slam shut.

After hearing the conversation. I immediately went serious. 'This fight might have more at stake if they are willing to go that far'. I thought to myself. A few minutes later I went back to our room.

"You took so long." Katie said.

I was still lost at what I've heard as I sat down seriously and stayed silent. I put my arm on the table and let Kim wrap my hand.

"You good buddy?" Kim said midway through the wrap.

I snapped back to consciousness.

"Y-yeah all good." I replied then after a few more minutes we got called out by a staff.

"Okay boys, hurry up." Katie notified Kim and he immediately focused on finishing the wrap on my other hand.

The three of us went out the room and walk towards the stadium.

I hear people cheering and screaming, we approached the octagons side and a medic checked my hand wrap. My below the belt protector and my mouth piece. He then applied cream on my face to avoid immediate cuts.

After a few seconds I went up the small stairs and got inside the octagon. I'm seeing my opponent on the other side listening to his corner man. I circled the octagon trying to get as comfortable as I can. After a few minutes the announcer got inside and the stadium lights dims.