[4] Schedules.

Y/N POV

Woke up with a huge axe planted on top of my head. It the best metaphor for having to train for half of the day and having only 2 hours of sleep and the best is yet to come because, I just received a text from Bigbug that she's landing in Korea today. So whether I like it or not. I must follow my training schedule. Was last night's shenanigans worth it? Of course it is. Even though the price to pays is this situation I'm in. I got up and proceeded to prepare for training.

LIA POV

Woke up quite late for our normal call time. I needed to get those extra minutes because of last night's activity. I got up from the bed and proceeded to do my morning routine. When I got to the kitchen I can hear faint laughs and mumbling. I suspected that Yuna was actually faking her sleep last night and decided to tell what happened to the others but for some reason when I reached the living room they all acted normal. No teasing or any weird looks.

"Good morning girls!" I greeted.
"Good morning unnie." Chaeryeong answered with her trademark smile. Followed by Ryujin and Yuna.
"How was your sleep?" Yeji suddenly asks me. Suspecting that my speculation was right I didn't make any excuses.
"I actually didn't get enough sleep. I couldn't sleep properly." I answered.
"Oh. That's bad. I'll text PD-nim about it and try to convince him to allow you to be the last on the photoshoot queue so you could get a couple of naps." Yeji answered with a hint of something.
"O-okay" I smiled innocently as we prepare to go to the pickup point.

-------Timeskip-------

We are on our way to the set for our photoshoot for the upcoming comeback and I don't know why, I keep checking on my phone to see if Y/N has texted me yet. Luckily for some reason the girls didn't notice what I was doing. Up until...

*Phone Notif*

And I saw all 4 member's head turn to me and look at me with a smile. For no reason, I turn to look at Yuna and she suddenly widen her smile as if she knew what was...

"Why are y'all looking at me?" I asked with a irritated tone.

"Nothi-" The girls was about to say in unison when we heard the driver said.

"Alright girls we're here!" We all shut our mouth and proceeded to get off the vehicle.

Inbox POV

In such a hurry I dropped my phone in the van but luckily Yuna picked it up but as she does

In such a hurry I dropped my phone in the van but luckily Yuna picked it up but as she does. She actually hit the power/lock button which light up the screen and saw who texted me. How did I know all of this? Because when she handed me my phone. Her smile says it all. Aigoo this maknae! I glared at her and we proceeded with our schedule.

Y/N POV

"I guess she's actually busy." I thought to myself. I didn't know what I was thinking actually waiting for her reply for a couple of minutes but I then realized that she's an idol after all. I hid my phone and proceeded to the heavy bag. As of now I'm getting my usual stamina back. After hellish running earlier. Right now I'm focusing on balance and purely on distance gauging. I was getting in the zone when suddenly.