[25] How to be a couple?

Y/N POV

After hearing a cough me and Lia quickly broke off the hug only to hear a chuckle. Once we turned our head we see JYP standing and shaking his head.

"You two really need to be better at hiding your relationship." He said.

"S-sorry, sir." I replied.

"Do it like in a corner or a empty room." He said and winked at me.

"Excuse me. Newly weds I really need to get to the cafeteria." He said while holding his stomach, we waved him goodbye as he then enters the elevator.

Lia and I then looked at each other trying to surpress our laughs.

"Let's get going?" I whispered and right after we enter the next elevator Lia took my hand and held it, intertwining our fingers and I couldn't help but crack a smile. Gladly the elevator was empty and we rode it down keeping our hands together and our smiles wide.

After reaching the floor and before the door opens we broke off our hands and look if there's anyone in the vicinity. After seeing there are nobody close, Lia step off walking distantly from me. I then surprised her by grabbing her hand once more as we got close to the rehearsal room.

"I guess it's official?" I asked her and she smiled at me.

"We are dating." She answered.

I opened the door slowly and all of eyes draws towards us, ITZY's members as well as the choreographer's suddenly their jaws dropped. Me and Lia looked at them confusedly. It took me and Lia about a minute before realizing our hands are still intertwined. After realizing it we quickly retract both of our hands hiding them behind our backs. Trying to act normal.

"Explain!" Yeji yelled.

"I-. We..." My throat parched up unable to answer straight.

"We're dating!" Lia yelled everyone suddenly covers their mouths in shock.

"Is that why JYP suddenly called you unnie?" Ryujin asked and Lia nods in response.

"Hold on! Wait a minute! Did you just say you two are FREAKIN' DATING?!" C/N with his voice almost covering the whole practice room.

"Y-yeah but can you like tone your voice down a little bit." I pleaded.

We all decided to chat about it and as the group sat down. I settled next to Lia and everyone squealed. I can see Lia blushing as she lowers her head.

"I knew you two won't resist each other." Yeji said with a smirk.

"So, it's official that Mr. Y/N right here isn't single anymore. What a bummer." C/N said rolling her eyes making all of us laugh.

"B-but isn't Y/N-Oppa from U.S? Wouldn't that affect..." Chaeryeong asked.

"Actually. I've already applied for a permit since I'll be working here now." I said with a huge smile from ear to ear.

"Eh?" Yuna reacted.

"I'll be your manager from now on." I replied and all of them was in awe for a few seconds.

"REALLY?!" Ryujin asked and I just nodded confidently.

Suddenly all of them stood up and cheered but suddenly getting cut off by the practice room's door opening. It was one of the receptionist.

"Mr. Y/N?" I stood up in response to the call.

"Y-yes, I'm here." I replied.

"JYP-nim wants to see you." She said.