[24] Permissions?

Y/N POV

Minutes after messaging Lia, I got called by the police for my statement. I'm still at the hospital with Katie and Kim who is admitted due to his injuries. For me I got a few bruises but nothing major so I decided to just check out as soon as I can.

"So you're Mr. L/N?" The policed approached me.

"Y-yes sir." I answered.

"What is your connection to Mr. Yeo?" He asked.

"My colleagues are kidnapped by him but that's all." I answered once again.

"What about the two girls?" He asked.

"The one you saw me holding is his daughter and the other one is an associate of him." I answered.

"Listen kid, I'm just glad that you asked Mr. Choi to call the police or it could've been more disastrous." He said putting his notes away.

"I do have a favor to ask sir." I replied.

"Can you please just don't involve any of the witnesses publicly?" I asked.

"Since it's such a big case and you really did us a big solid taking Mr. Yeo's gang down. I'll do it." He said with a smile on his face.

"Thank you so much sir." I stood up and shook his hand.

"I'll get going now." I stated as we both bowed to each other. I then reached the room where Kim is admitted in.

"You STUPID! IDIOT!" "Ow right in my wound! STOP!" I couldn't help but chuckle hearing Katie scold Kim.

"How's the couple doing?" I said while peeking inside the room. I then saw Katie shooting a disgusted look at me.

"Glad you're here can you tell him how idiotic he is for sacrificing himself for me." Katie said crossing her arms.

"I mean, that just shows how much he cares about you." I replied giving a wink to Kim and him replying with a grin.

"Oh, like how you are with your girlfriend from ITZ-?" Katie responded and I immediately cover her mouth.

"Can you ssshh!" I then felt a force to my feet. Katie stomped the heck out of my toe.

"Sh-t." I reacted.

"B-but in all honesty, I-i want to thank you Kim for what you did." Katie shyly said.

"S-say that again~?" Kim teased and immediately regrets it by almost getting hit by Katie once again.

"I'm glad you two are okay and I really want to apologize for what I've gotten you into." Katie said lowering her head. Me and Kim looked at each other and smiled.

"I mean let's be honest it's Y/N's fault, isn't it?" Kim stated and I gave him a playful look of confusion.

"I mean if it weren't for your ex-girlfriend all of this wouldn't happen." Then we both look at Katie who's glaring at Kim right now.

"You know, I'm just kidding right? Hehe?" Kim playfully said.

"Okay~ I'm glad all of us are okay, but I would like to say something serious though." I stated and both Kim and Katie look towards me.

"I-... I would like to take a break from fighting. You see I've decided I'm gonna apply for a job here and-..." I was about to confess about me and Lia then.

"We know." Katie cut me off.

"Eh?" I reacted

"We know, we saw everything and it's okay, we'll support you." She replied and gave me a smile.