Data Book - Rimuru and Koharu

Name: Rimuru "Nava" ( リムル・ナヴァ )

Birthday: November 28, 2007

Age: 14 (Beginning of the Story)

Height: 5'5

---------

Rimuru "Nava" is a kind and brave 14 year old boy with long silvery blue hair and light brown, almost golden-like eyes, who is very excited to play the upcoming first Full Dive Virtual Reality Game known as Sword Art Online. He is around 10 months older than Kirigaya Kazuto and around 3 months older than Koharu Honda.

He comes from an above middle class family, thanks to his parents working overseas and usually traveling for months straight. He is also an only child, meaning that once he was old enough, he basically had to learn how to do things like cook for himself and take care of their house. As a result of usually being by himself while at home, Rimuru went to gaming as a way of spending most of his free time. After playing multiple MMORPG games throughout his gaming years, he now has a pretty good understanding of concepts like trying to level up for long periods of time, player stats, as well as playing solo or with a group of other players.

When the beta test came out on August of the year 2022, he logged on straight away on the first day. Soon enough, he ended up meeting Koharu Honda and became friends with her, the two of them playing together for most of the beta before it closed just a few weeks later.

Once the game officially released and they got trapped inside the game, the two of them decided to become partners, with Rimuru making a promise with Koharu that they will clear the game together and meet up in the real world soon after.

(His voice will be Rimuru Tempest's Japanese voice)

----------------------

Name: Koharu Honda ( 本田小春 )

Birthday: February 23, 2008

Age: 14 (Beginning of the Story)

Height: 5'3

---------

Koharu Honda is a kind and caring 14 year old girl with shoulder length black hair and bright green, almost emerald-like eyes. She is around 7 months older than Kirigaya Kazuto and 3 months younger than Rimuru "Nava".

Believe it or not, she has never really played video games, with Sword Art Online being the first game she has ever played. Initially, she only intended to use Sword Art Online as a way of seeing if she was into video games, as well as a way of trying many different types of clothing that she normally wouldn't be able to wear in the real world.

After getting picked to be one of the 1,000 beta testers, she logged in on the first day and ended up meeting Rimuru "Nava". Not knowing how to play the game at all, she decided to ask Rimuru for help, which he gladly accepts, the two of them playing together for most of the beta before it closed just a few weeks later.

Once the game officially released and everyone got trapped inside it, Koharu initially just gave up and accepted her fate. However, with Rimuru by her side, she slowly but surely started gaining back hope and became a brave fighter just like him, as she soon promised Rimuru that they will both clear the game and meet up in the real world soon after.

 However, with Rimuru by her side, she slowly but surely started gaining back hope and became a brave fighter just like him, as she soon promised Rimuru that they will both clear the game and meet up in the real world soon after

--------------------

Next : Chapter 0 - Prologue

(Published on February 6th, 2021/Edited on July 16th, 2021)