Chapter 10 - Battle Against the Bulls

Before I could even say anything, Hakurou jumped down from the boulder and went to kick me. I quickly blocked it with my arms but got easily blasted back a few feet from the force alone.

Hakurou: I want to see what you can do with this new skill that you gained. I will of course hold back, but if you're ever hoping to stand a chance in this dangerous world, you'll need to make sure you know how to use everything you have before a battle.

'I am so going to get destroyed, do I even have a chance?!?!'

I sigh, managing to mostly calm myself down, still being a tiny bit nervous.

Rimuru: ..Alright then, I accept your challenge.

A smirk soon made its way onto his face as he gets into a fighting stance.

Hakurou: Very well then, bring it on, Rimuru!

----------------------------

Year of 2022, December 6th...

Aincrad Standard Time, 2:32 PM...Floor 2 - Parched Plains (Hakurou's Mountain)

Rimuru's POV

Without even wasting a second, Hakurou quickly dashed straight towards me, aiming to deliver a punch towards my chest. I then quickly crossed my arms in order to block the punch and minimize the amount of damage that it would deliver.

However, as soon as the punch landed against my arms, I suddenly got pushed back and got blasted against a tree that was behind me. The tree of course not getting damaged by me crashing into it, as it was an immortal object.

I quickly wince in a bit of pain.

'Just how strong is this old man?! Am I even supposed to win this fight or is it set for me to lose?!'

Hakurou stood a few feet away from me and stared down at me.

Hakurou: Is that all you got, young one? I did expect to see more from someone like you.

I quickly ignore the pain and look at my health bar, seeing that I did take a bit of damage, as expected. My health was still thankfully in green though, so I quickly ignored the pain and stood back up.

'Think, Rimuru, Think!!! I've played many MMORPG games that have hand to hand combat as well, there must be something that you can come up with!!'

After a few more seconds of trying to come up with a plan, I finally think of something. I soon sigh and stare back at Hakurou, who was still standing a few feet away from me.

Rimuru: ..I'm not done yet, bring it on!!

Hakurou gave me a slight smile and dashed straight towards me once again, aiming another punch towards me.

I soon find myself mentally smirking while trying to hold in a laugh, seeing that everything is going according to plan

'Hu Hu Hu..Hahahahahaha!!!' (Flashback to Rimuru's weird but cute laugh in episode 4 of the sub)