Chapter 2

All the students had arrived and sat down in the grate hall, the line of first years were happy giggle it there eyes shining with excitement. Alexander stood there awkwardly his beautiful blonde hair was tied back in a lose ponytail, lose strands had fallen framing his face nicely. Dumbledore soon game back and led the group of nervous first years into the great hall.

Once all the first years had been sorted Dumbledore spoke " now we have something very special today, we have a transfer student so Mr Montgomery why don't you come on up and we can get you sorted" Alexander gulped and he made his way up the steps to the stall he could hear the other students in the hall whispering it made him nervous. Alexander sat on the stall, Dumbledore placed the sorting hat on 'ah mr Montgomery its a pleasure to sort you again, hmm now lets seen, you a kind heart yess but a thirst to prove, your cunning and stubborn best be'
"SLYTHERIN" Alexander breathed a sigh of relief, he was in Slytherin before he 'died'. Hopping off the stall he made his way to the Slytherin table, he sat down next to a group of boys, one of which was glaring daggers into the side of Alexander's head. He side glanced the glaring boy now that he got a look of him, Alexander had to admit that he wasn't that bad looking, the boy had perfectly styled curly hair and his robes  didn't have a wrinkle in side. Alex was pulled out of his thoughts by the boy who was sitting next to him's voice "hey names Cygnus Black, you Alexander right"
"Alex"
"Pardon"
"Most people just call me Alex, Alexander is a bit of a mouthful" the blonde said with a sweet smile. Black blinked then a huge grin spread across his face. "Well Alex welcome to Hogwarts , the guys sat next to me are Tom Riddle and Abraxas Malfoy" Alexander hadn't noticed the other blond at the table, he was chatting way with the boy next to him, the blondes hair was long but not as long as Alexander's. the other boys eyes where blue but they weren't as pretty as the glaring boys (who's name he learnt was Tom). Realising he had been starting, he blinked "its a pleasure to meet you" Tom continued to glare at him "where did you say you where from" Alex gulped.
"I didn't, but if you must know I transferred here from Ilvermorny in America"
"Yes but why" Tom pressed again, Alex rolled his eyes,
"Your a nosey one aren't you" the future dark lords glare darkened, Black and Malfoy sunk back in there seats and the air grew thick around the to boys, Tom continued to glare and Alexander glared right back at the boy that he had know idea would become one of the few things he feared most in the world.

Tom felt disrespected, how dear this boy sit there and challenge his authority like that is only Alexander knew what Tom could do to him, Tom could make him disappear is he wanted to, but then again Tom didn't want to get rid of him just yet, he found this blonde boy intriguing he was a mystery and Tom Riddle was determined to figure the him out