Chapter 9

Alexander stared up at Tom from his position on the bed, he watched Toms chest move up and down with his breaths, for whatever reason he just couldn't look away.
Alex reached his hand up and grasped Toms tie, yanking on it until they were nose to nose. Tom glanced at his lips then back to his eyes, then lips again. A small "fuck it" was whispered before he crashed his lips against Alexanders, it wasn't a slow kiss it was heated from the start. Alex tangled his fingers threw Toms hair tugging every now and then, the only time they drew apart was to remove there shirts. Tom push Alexander down to lie flat on the bed as he straddled him. Tom slowly grazed his fingers down Alex's chest, getting a gasp of surprise as he grazed a nipple. His snapped his head up to meet Alexanders gaze with a smirk. He rolled his nipples around with his fingers giving a tug every now and then. Alexander couldn't help the little moans that escaped him as Tom continued to torture his nipples.

Tom trailed one of his hands farther down until he reached the zipper of his partners fly. He pulled on the zipper and slipped Alexander out of his trousers then removed his own, now all they were both left in was there underwear, Tom felt a rush of excitement roll threw him. He grinded against Alexander a couple of times, again enticing small moans out of the boy underneath him.

Slowly Tom pulled Alexanders underwear off and let his hands travel around Alexanders lower regions until they found his puckered hole. Alexander sucked in a breath as Toms finger grazed his most private area. Then the finger slowly started to push in, pausing for a moment so that the smaller boy could get used to the feeling. But then without warning Tom started to wiggle his finger and added another, then another and then another. This mustered up many small moans out of Alexander as he felt his climax building up quickly. The feeling was abruptly stopped as Tom removed his fingers with a chuckle. He then gathered his dick in his hand and gave a a couple of teasing strokes because abruptly shoving it inside a smallers body. This erupted a pleasure filled scream from the blonde as the taller thrust his hips at a steady pace. The only thing that could be heard from within the room was the sound of breathy moans and skin slapping against skin.

Alexander felt his climax burst out of his hard cock as Tom continued to pound into him at a back breaking phase. Then a loud moan made its way out of his throat as he to climaxed.