Chapter 3

The food appeared on the table and everyone started to dig in, Alexander picked at his food he wasn't hungry, the Riddle boy had gotten on his nerves and hadn't stopped staring at him all of dinner even after there little spat. Black, Malfoy and the blonde had talked more over dinner and became quick friends (much to Toms dislike).

Dinner was finally over and they where on there way back to the dorms, Alex was about to set off to find his when he realised there was know need, he was stood right in front of it. "yes, looks like you are new roomie Montgomery, we are going to have so much fun together " Black said as he through his arm over Alexander's shoulder, all Malfoy did was smirk as he swaggered into the dorm. Alex gave and awkward smile and Riddle rolled his eyes as he followed Malfoy into the room.

The room itself was decorated in many shades of green to match its house colours, the wooden beds had silk green drapes wrapped around them for privacy. Alexander made his way to the empty bed (which unfortunately was next to Riddles bed). 'His' trunk was at the bottom of it, Alex opened it and began to unpack, he giggled to himself Dumbledore had left his old converts in the trunk, he must have know Alex liked them. Tom lifted he perfectly groomed eyebrow "what strange shoes" Malfoy and Black look up from what they where doing, Alex blinked "what? There comfortable" he said plopping onto his bed. He reached around and pulled his hair out of the pony tale letting to cascade down his back. Malfoy perked up and almost tackled Alex  off the bed, again riddle rolled his eyes 'idiots' he thought 'all of them are idiots' Black was sniggering in the background. "You must tell me how you get your hair so soft and silky" a small blush took over Alexanders face as the blue eyed blonde was basically sat on top of him, a slam of a book court there attention it was Riddle "get off of him you imbecile, honestly your all idiots" a pount formed on Abraxas face as he climbed off Alex " i will find out sooner or later Montgomery" all Alex did was laugh.

The boys turned away from each other to get changed, Alex slowly began to unbutton his shirt, he was in such a good mood that he had completely forgotten about the scars that litter his back until " he Alex you never to us why yo-" Black stopped mid sentence as he turned around, his eyes widened "Alexander your back" at that Tom and Malfoy turned around, Malfoy sucked in a breath, even Tom Riddle was surprised but he didn't let is show. Running down Alex's back where the scared words 'BLOOD TRAITOR'.

With out even realising it Tom had reached his hand out and ran his fingers over the words only for Alexander to flinch back. "My aunt did that after i ran away" Alex said with a sad smile. He quickly pulled on a over sized shirt and his bright smile was back again, "Well better get to bed, i have to find my classes in the morning, goodnight" that seemed to snap the boys it of there trance, they all shuffled to there beds and closed the curtains, except Riddle he stood and stared the the closed curtains of Alexander's bed thinking 'maybe your more of a mystery then i first thought, and plan to find everything out and if there's one thing I don't like its not knowing things.'