Chapter 6

AN: Oh i made a trailer check it out if you want

2 weeks later...

To say Tom was in a mood was a understatement, he was beyond pissed. He woke up this morning only to find his little blonde 'friends' bed empty and cold, still made as if it was never slept in, and to make it even worse he had seen the boy leave Dumbledores office on his way to the great hall. The blonde even had the nerve to make eye contact with him before scampering away to gods know where. Malfoy and Black had made it there job to avoid Tom like the plague, they knew when he was in a mood like this if there even breathed the wrong way they would be in the receiving end of Toms Cruciatus curse and that was not a place they wanted to be in. Although they would admit it since the little blonde haired rouble maker had come along Tom had been a lot more relaxed and lenient towards his followers.

After most of the day had gone by Tom finally managed to catch the annoying blonde and stuff his into a broom closet. The blonde arms where pinned above his head, a blush spread across his face, Alex wasn't one to get flustered but being caught off guard by a beautiful creature like Tom Riddle was enough to get anyone's blood pumping.

Tom glared down at the boy, all anger faded away almost instantly. He stared into Alex's eyes they where a beautiful green the went so well with his honey brown ones. Before Tom even knew it he had crashed his lips onto the blonde soft one, Toms hand traveled round the base of Alex's neck and pulled him closer with his other hand that was on his waist. The blonde responded almost instantly his hands slivered around the snakes neck and ran his fingers through his hair. Finally having to pull away for air they stared into each other's eyes again both thinking the same thing.
'This wouldn't be the last time'