Beach House p2 

We got to the beach house. Getting out of the car Izuku grabbed our bags. We walked up to the house and knocked. We can hear Kaminari yelling at Jiro about something as he got closer. The door opened and he has a beer in hand with swim shorts on.

"Hey!!! I haven't seen you guys at a party for a while. Come in come in."

"Thank you Kaminari and I'm glad we get to hang out with everyone."

"Nice ok now there is a room upstairs to the left that you two can take. Bakugo can just sleep on the couch if he even comes."

"Ok thank you."

We went upstairs to our room. The bed in the middle of the room and we have our own bathroom. Izuku put the bags on the bed and I immediately grabbed mine and got my swimsuit out and went to the bathroom leaving the door open.

"You excited to go swimming?"

"Hell yeah it's been a while."

"Yeah tell me about it."

"Hey can you help me I can't get my top tided."

"Yeah."

He walked over to the bathroom to help. I was just In my underwear and I had my swim top on. He only had to take off his shirt because he doesn't care that much and was ready when we left the house. I put my hair up and he tied my straps. When he was done he grabbed my hand the my hair in it and I let him take my hand in his. He grabbed my other one and hugged my waist from behind with both of my hands. He kissed my cheek and then let go going back to the room. I smiled to myself and then put my bottoms on. I ran out the bathroom grabbing Izuku's hand and running down stairs.

"Wow Y/n slow down."

"No!"

I stopped when we got outside. The first person I see is Uraraka. Then I saw Kaminari walking up to us.

"Damn ok I'm sorry Midoriya and Jiro but. Y/n shit it doesn't even look like you had a kid."

"Oh umm thanks?"

"No problem. Anyway drinks and food all over here come on."

We followed him Izuku not letting go of my hand. There are couches and chairs around a fire pit. With a grill and other stuff. The girls are in the water so I went to go join them. Izuku stayed with the boys. I ran over and got into the water.

"Hey Momo."

"Hm oh my Y/n it's a blessing to have you join this time."

"Yeah."

Hours later

We all have been talking about life and other stuff. Bakugo unfortunately did show up but I didn't care and actually forgot he was even here.

"Hey Y/n can you get us some more drinks?"

"Yeah be right back."

I got out the water going to where all the boys where to get some drinks. Izuku is talking to Kirishima I waved and smiled as I passed by. I got to the ice chest and bent over and opened it getting the drinks but with a surprise slap on my ass I dropped all of them. I immediately stood straight and slapped whoever dared to touch me. Izuku only does that if he is drunk to no return or we are alone so it's not him. After the slap I saw who it was and it was Bakugo.

His red eyes glared at me and I froze.
But thank god other people were there. Kaminari and Kirishima backed him away from me as Izuku approached. I have never hit Bakugo before. So I was a little stunned that I did. Izuku grabbed my arm and lead me off to the side a bet.