The truth

Two weeks later
Y/n POV Friday

"Hey mommy."

"Hi baby how was school?"

"Good. Oh oh did you bring home cookies from the bakery?"

"Yes I did you can have one when we get home."

"Ok mommy."

I just picked up Emiko from school. She got out around lunch today was just a half day. The whole drive home she talked about how her day was and some of her friends.

We got home and walked inside. I gave her a cookie and she ran to her room. I sat down on the couch tired of baking all day long. I haven't heard from Bakugo at all. But then again Izuku probably told him to talk to him first before getting into contact with me. A few minutes later Izuku came home.

"Hey honey."

"Hey."

"Why don't we all go to the park?"

"Hmm why?"

"Will two reasons. It's a beautiful day outside and Emiko got out early. And Bakugo agreed to meet us there and promised not to yell."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Hmm ok. EMIKO!"

"Yes Mommy!!"

"Get ready to go to the park!"

"Ok!! Yay!"

"Are you sure this is a good idea?"

"Yeah it'll be in public so he can't yell without people looking."

"Mm ok. Cookie?"

"Sure."

We waited for Emiko and not long after she came running ready to go. We left for the park and she was very excited. When we got there Izuku put her on his shoulders. We walked down the sidewalk to a bench and Bakugo is already sitting there. When he saw us he stood hands on his pockets. Emiko saw him and when we got to him she yelled at him.

"You big meanie say your sorry to my daddy for yelling at him!!"

She crossed her arms and had Bakugo's angry face on. Bakugo looked mad also. It what he did next was surprising.

"S-sorry Deku."

"Apologie accepted. Now Emiko how about we go swing."

"Yay!"

We both watched them walk away. Then we both sat down on the bench. We sat there watching Izuku play with Emiko.

"So she has no idea who I am?"

"I haven't said anything to her. But she does go to school so who knows."

"Hmm."

"But if you want to be in her life we can tell her. There of course needs to be changes on your end tho."

"I know. Look I'm sorry about the way I treated you. These past two weeks Deku made it very clear about my actions. Even Shitty hair was on my ass. I understand now that.......it was my actions that caused this to happen. It's my fault that I missed out on so much."

"Wow didn't expect you to take the blame like that."

"Yeah will they aren't wrong. But I am glad that you are giving me a chance. Even tho I would like to be a real family but I know it's to late for that."

"Yeah it is."

"So umm what's her last name?"

"Hmm oh it's L/n. The same as mine."