8 month

Knock knock

I got up and fast walked to the door. Mina is coming over to help me decorate the babies room. I opened the door and it's her and Uraraka.

"Hey Mina oh I didn't know Uraraka was coming along."

"Yeah she said she wanted to help we are both off."

"Oh ok come in."

"So Y/n where is Deku?"

"He still goes to work Uraraka. I'm not helpless I can still take care of myself."

"If you can then why are you still living with him?"

Door slam
"Excuse me?"

"Uraraka!"

"What? if you can take care of yourself then why did you stay when you could have left?"

"If I did it wouldn't matter I can't get a job right now or probably for the next two years. Yeah I could have but I would just end up living with someone anyway. So why not just stay with someone I'm more comfortable with."

"Yeah but why date him?"

"Because he treats me better. I know all of you except Mina have negative thoughts about it but I thought you guys were to nice to say anything to me. So Uraraka I might be quirkless but do you really want to test a pregnant woman's patients?"

"Your pregnant and dont have a power what are you going to do."

Slap!

"She doesn't have to do anything!! We came here to help and have fun Uraraka!!! Not start unnecessary drama one month before the baby is born!!! Get out!! Me and Y/n can decorate by our selfs. I will talk to you later this is not like you!"

Door slam

"Thank you Mina."

"No problem seem like those mood swings come in handy."

"Hahaha yeah I guess no one has really made me mad this whole time tho so kinda my first angry one."

"Ok that's good now show me what you got."

"Ok follow me."

I lead her down the hallway to me and Izuku's shared bedroom.

"Momo got me a bed side baby crib. So the baby room is really going to be her room room when she can start sleeping by herself."

"Aww ok so did you guys get started on it at all?"

"Yeah we both painted it and got the furniture in there and made. Now I just need to decorate."

"Oh ok let's go."

Me and Mina started to decorate the baby room. Joking around and asking for opinions. A little while later Mina is working on the bed and I'm folding clothes. Then we heard the front door bust open scaring the both of us. It got really quiet except for the sound of someone taking off there shoes. Mina went into hero mode to protect me and walked over to the door of the room we are in.

"Y/n!!"

"Izuku?"

"Yeah I got exciting news."

Mina helped me up off the floor and we both walked to the living room. Izuku is still in his hero costume and a little banged up.

"Oh hey Mina I didn't know you where coming over today."

"She asked me to. What's the news?"

"Oh oh yeah right. We all went up In ranks today!!! I'm now number 3!!"