Welcome home

It's been a day since Emiko was born. The hospital wanted to keep us there to make sure everything was ok. We just got back to the apartment complex. Emiko is sleeping in my arms and Izuku is opening the door to the apartment. We walked in and he went to sit on the couch and I went to lay Emiko down in her crib. I slowly put her down and un wrapped the blanket she was in. I kissed her forehead and walked out the room keeping the door open. I walked back to the living room and sat down next to Izuku. I sighed and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Tired?"

"Just a little."

"Mm."

"Hey Izuku."

"Yes sweetheart."

"I - I was thinking should I tell Bakugo's parents?"

"You can if you want I'm not stopping you. But there is a chance they might tell him."

"I know. If they did I would be mad he will find out someday."

"Yeah your right. If you want to you can."

"Ok I will call them later."

"Alright."

Knock knock

"Hmm?"

I got up and went to the door and opened it. It's Kaminari and Jirou.

"Oh hello guys come in."

"Yeah Y/n sorry to come so unexpected. Kaminari really wanted to see the baby."

"Oh ok she is sleeping but she should wake up soon."

"Yes."

He walked in and sat by Izuku. Me and Jirou followed. I sat down in a chair across from them and she sat by Kaminari.

"Mina and Kirishima are on the way."

"Ok."

"Oh and not to mention we kinda left Bakugo at Kiris."

"What?"

"Yeah we or I just couldn't wait anymore."

"Haha it's fine. Even tho everyone coming over here is a little wired isn't it?"

"I guess I'm sorry."

"No it's fine."

Baby babbling coming from the other room.

"Oh she's awake!!"

I ran to the room and she is wake just looking around. I picked her up gently and walked back the the living room. Then a knock at the door again so I opened it. Holding Emiko in my hands arms out to who ever is here.

"Look at my baby."

"Baaabb!!" ( any random stuff like this is Emiko making sounds)

"Awww I know Y/n i saw her the other day."

"So."

"Hahaha glad your happy."

I smiled at Mina and brought Emiko back close to me. I walked back to my sit and sit her in my lap keeping her up against me with one hand so she doesn't fall forward.

"Awww she is so cute! Jirou?"

"No."

"Aww."

"What he asked for one."

"Yes and he won't stop."

"Haha sorry."

"Hey Y/n I washed my hands can I hold her please."