6 month

Izuku's POV.
5Am in the morning

Ring ring...........ring ring

"Mmm."

I woke up to my phone ringing in what felt like the middle of the night. I let go of Y/n and rolled over tiredly grabbing my phone off the nightstand. It's one of my sidekicks.

"* yawn* Hello?"

"Hey boss sorry to call so early in the morning but. We caught the villain we have been looking for and wanted to know what you wanted to do with him?"

"Take him in for questioning I will be there in a minute."

"Ok sorry again."

"It's fine."

Beep

I got up carefully doing my best to not wake her up. But she has been sleeping really hard lately so I don't think I will wake her up. I got up and started to get dressed for work. Then went and brushed my teeth. Thinking also. Should I let her sleep or tell her I'm leaving?

Small flash back

"And your still number 4? Bakugo gets up extremely early and has gotten no where."

End

Hmm he probably never told her if he really was going to work or not. Maybe I should just in case. I brushed my hair and turned the light off in the bathroom before walking back in the room. I walked over to the bed and crouched down on her side. She is so beautiful when she sleeps. Even though to her she would probably say she looks stupid. I combed my fingers through her hair and kissed her forehead. She moved a little and wined. I kissed her cheek and she moved more.

"Y/n sweetheart hey."

"Mmm Izu why are you waking me up?"

"I got called into work I wanted to let you know."

"Aww ok."

"I will be back later ok."

"Ok be safe love you."

"Haha love you too sleepyhead."

She tiredly ruffled my hair with a sleepy smile. Then got comfortable again. I kissed her forehead again and left the room. She barley says love you. Only when she's sleepy or I do something stupid. I don't mind I mean Kacchan was rude and that relationship was toxic. One of the reasons why I stopped talking to Kacchan all together. Unless on a mission but that's different. I put my shoes on and made sure I had everything before leaving and making double sure I locked the front door.

Meanwhile

Bakugo's POV

I got up at me usually time and got dressed. Not really caring about the girl sleeping in my bed. Yeah she is still fucking here. Wish she would leave already! At least Y/n would leave me alone sometimes shit. I got done getting dressed and other shit. Walking into the kitchen only to see that this bitch was up before me to make breakfast.

"Hey Katsuki I made you breakfast."

"Uha! When are you going to leave!"

"I thought you wanted me to stay?"

"No damn it I got other shot to do. Not just give you all my attention all the fucking time!"

"Fine. You want me gone then I'm gone."

She hung her head low and walked to the bed room. I rolled my eyes and walked out the door. I just want to be left alone.

Hours later Patrol