Talking

"Say mom."

"Mmmooobbb."

"*sigh* ok I guess that's enough for today."

"She still not saying it?"

"No Kiri."

"Don't worry she will eventually."

"I know I'm not worried. She just needs some time is all."

Door open and close

"You ready Y/n?"

"Oh crap. No Izuku I'm not haha. Ummm but Emiko is here."

I gave Emiko to Izuku and ran to the bedroom to get changed for dinner. Kirishima is here because he was hanging out with me.

Izuku's POV

"Yeah she was to busy playing with Emiko."

"Not surprised. Ok I'm going to put her in the car."

"Ok here is her bunny."

"Thanks. Oh and tell her where I went so she doesn't freak out."

"What she doesn't trust you?"

"Hmm no she does she just likes to know where she is at."

"Oh ok."

I walked out the apartment as Emiko hit me in the chest with her bunny. I got down stairs to the car. I opened the back door and put her in her car seat. I strapped her in as she played with her bunny. I got in the driver's seat and turned the car on and waited for Kiri and Y/n. Y/n and Kiri ran out and got in the car Kiri sitting in the back and Y/n up front.

The drive was quiet except for Emiko and Kiri playing in the back seat. We pulled up to the restaurant and got out. Y/n ran to the back to get Emiko.

Y/n POV

I got Emiko out the car and got the baby bag. Closing the door with my hip we all walked inside. We went straight to the table Mina had got for us. Everyone is here just for a little get together. I got a high chair for Emiko and put her in it at the end of the table. I gave her her bunny so she didn't start crying.

"Hey."

"Hey Y/n how are you?"

"Great actually."

"That's good."

Todoroki is right in front of me. ( that's who you were just talking to) Mina wanted us all to have dinner for some reason. She said she has a surprise for everyone. Izuku is sitting in between me and Uraraka. He has a arm on the back of my chair. Every now and then leaning over to play with Emiko or talk to me.

Time skip

Everyone is finishing up there food and Emiko made a mess with her food.

"Uh I'm sorry Todoroki."

"No it's fine she is just a baby can't help it."

"Still tho sorry."

I got her something soft to eat and she made a big mess. I tried to clean it up the best I could then Mina stood up and so did Kirishima. Everyone got quiet except Emiko of course.

"Ok so you guys know that I wanted this dinner because I or we have a surprise."

Everyone shook their heads. Kirishima looks like he is going to explode with excitement.

"Well umm we are engaged!!"

All the girls cheered I clapped and Emiko did to even tho she has no clue why. Everyone congratulated Mina and Kirishima and Kaminari asked if she was pregnant asking if it was why they are engaged. She slapped him. She's not pregnant they just love each other that much.