(A/n) Celebration🎉🎉

Author back! I posted it on my conversation, but in case you don't follow me, I'd just like to say we made it to 50k reads!!🥳🥳🥳.

Thank you so much for the continuous support after so much time. I have a habit of going off the grid for months but I'm trying to break that😅.

There will be a new chapter coming out in a few hours so look forward to that too.

And remember, in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

Edit: I just posted this so sorry if you got the notification twice, but can we just be like the fandom for a moment and discuss the book😂?

Like, I know some people are thinking Tanaka deserved it after what he did to yams

I know a lot of people were upset about
iwa-chan I'm sorry😭😭😭. I try to include as many characters as possible but the story starts to get out of hand,, especially dialogue when there's so many characters in one place so I have to break it up,, kill some off, introduce more etc etc.

What are we thinking about Tendou🌝?

I love the rivalry thats still between Oikawa and kageyama.

Don't worry, the cavemen will be back. We still love their barbaric ways😌

Writing that Hinata scene killed my soul😭

I got so much second hand embarrassment writing that Oikawa scene in the doctors office and kageyama's scene on the bus. I couldn't-

Yes. There were references to tpn on purpose.

Daichi had to die. He was dead in the anime too. Man, I should've made Tanaka kill him instead.

Okay bai bai👋