(Pt. 9) Problem Solved.

[Oikawa's POV]

"You boys come to the office." Coach nekomata instructed.

"Okay, may I just go to the bathroom first?" Hinata asked.

"Sure, but when you're done, come straight to the office."

"Okay." He smiled.

The rest of us went to his office like he told us and sat in the chairs that surrounded a round table in the office. An empty seat was left for Hinata once he came back.

"So what were you doing outside your rooms? What we're you doing outside of the building??" His voice raised.

"We were just getting some fresh air." Nishinoya smiled and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Getting fresh air huh? Then where are those bags from?" He said as Hinata walked back in the room. He tried to hide the bags that were in his hand as he made his way towards his seat.

"You see... we just went to the store to get some water hehe. Can't be trusting those 40 year old pipes right? You might get lead poisoning!" Nishinoya continued to cover. This was getting really sad to watch.

"40 year old pipes huh? I assure you we get our pipes checked and changed regularly. There's no excuse!" Coach nekomata hammered his fit on the table. "Just wait until your coaches hear about this one. Way to go Oikawa. It's your first time being here and it doesn't look like you'll be coming back."

"Shut up!" Hinata yelled back. I looked up at him, and so did everyone else.

"Excuse me? What did you say?" Coach nekomata asked.

"I said shut up! Don't talk about the great king like that!" He continued. His eyes stayed down at first, afraid to look, but now here he was, looking Coach Nekomata dead in the eyes. I don't know why, but I felt proud. It's a weird sensation isn't it?

"You! Go wait outside. I'll deal with you later for the disrespect." Coach yelled.

"Humph." He stood up and walked out.

"Seriously what is up with you karasuno kids. We give you guys the wonderful opportunity to work with us and this is how you treat us? I should have never trusted you guys as a part of our training
cam—"

He stopped abruptly mid sentence and fell forward on the table. I looked up behind him and saw Hinata with a bloody broom in his hand.

"I shut him up." Hinata glared menacingly. "He saw us. He needed to die anyways."

His voice was deeper. It sent a shiver down my spine. I looked around the table. No one else was really surprised at the supposedly dead body that was right in front of them.

"Way to go chibi-chan~" I smiled. That's one way to solve an issue. Blood started seeping all over the table. "What time is it?" I asked.

"Uhh.. the clock says 2:57am." Tobio answered.

"Check on another device." I told him. He pulled out his phone and checked.

"It's still 2:57am."

"God, why was the coach heading up to see kuroo's team so soon. Had he went at the normal time at 3 o'clock we never would've ran into him and he wouldn't have died." Oikawa face palmed.

I walked towards Coach nekomata's limp body and checked his pulse. "He's not dead. His pulse is weak, but it's there."

"Aw, should I wack him again?" Hinata asked as he raised the bloody broom.

"No that won't be necessary." I responded.

"Think about it. The dead body would start rot and form a terrible smell which only leads to the body being discovered and then it's over for us." Tobio began.