ɢᴇᴛᴏᴜ x ғ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ғʟᴜғғ

Warnings: None (maybe a tiny tiny tiny little spoiler well i am not so sure about it but anyways-)

ʀᴇᴏ̨ᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ: travens101

„Hehe~ now this is surprising. You are asking me for advice? But then again why wouldn't you! I am the one and only Gojo Satoru!"

"Please take this seriously Satoru" Getou tiredly sighed going back to glooming. It is rare seeing Getou asking Gojo for advice especially on a matter like this, it was a strange scenario indeed.

Getou usually found solutions to his own problems or asked everyone BUT Gojo for advice just for the sole reason of feeding his big ass ego and MAJOR God complex. He usually wasn't afraid of failure, he believed that one could always learn their way out of failures and take something positive out of the situation.

However, this time was different. For the first time in his life he was afraid of failure or more precisely rejection.

In the past few months something had changed between him and y/n, every time he would see her he found himself enchanted by her beauty and whenever he hugged her his heart would skip a beat, every time he saw her gentle smile he would feel a tingly and foreign feeling in the pit of his stomach.

He found himself enjoying resting his head in Y/n's lap while she would brush her fingers through his dark hair and more than usual.

He would notice every little detail about her.

Her beautiful e/gleyes gleaming with determination when she found a new passion. Her eyes glowing lovingly whenever she stared at her friends and loved ones, the gentle smile she had whenever they took a stroll in the park, and her always putting the needs of others before hers, even when she was way past exhaustion.

And the more he thought about it the clearer it became he was in Love with y/n. He did, he loved everything about her, his childhood best friend.

The way her soft and shining short/long h/c hair would sway under the sakura trees.

Her personality, voice, eyes, passion and of course her beautiful looks. He had always found himself lucky to be friends with someone as perfect as her. A true blessing from the heavens.

And that's what brought him to his problem, Getou knew he had feelings for her and he knew that someone like y/n wouldn't stay single forever. So, he wanted to confess to her. The only problem?

Getou had no experience with women and he couldn't ask Shoko since she was out on a mission with Utahime and Mei Mei which meant he couldn't ask any of the females, the next person he would go to would be Nanami and or Haibara but Nanami couldn't care less about that and probably had no advice himself and while Haibara probably had some good advice but he couldn't keep a secret to himself even if his life depended on it, so the only option left was Gojo and even if he knew Satoru would tease him for ages because of this but he also knew that he could give him some good tips.