ʏᴜᴛᴀ x ɢɴ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴀɴɢsᴛ

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐌𝐚𝐣𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝟎 𝐨𝐟 𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐚; 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲: Missusly15

𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞: 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞-𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐡𝐞^^

You and Yuta knew each other since you were small children just running around carefreely without a thought in the world

It was on a hot summer day, the sun already setting, painting the sky in various red, orange and yellow colors and shades, sitting on a swing swaying back and forward on an empty playground.

Families and elementary kids with their friend groups had already left and had went their way home.

It was then you met him for the first time, you were a really silent kid not really shy but you weren't quite talkative, he had approached you with a big, warm and curious yet also shy smile on his face and had started talking to you while swaying on the other swing besides you.

He didn't even mind the rather short answers but just went on and kept the conversation going and just enjoyed your company, since then the both of you had been best friends.

You had shared many things. From little matters such as some candy that you had secretly taken with you from home to many fun days to sharing your deepest secrets.

Many memories, laughter's, sad moments, angry moments and moments of despair too.

You sometimes had some nasty fights too but at the end you always apologized and just went your way together again.

Together.

That was what you two were always since the beginning and over the time you had developed some deep-rooted feelings for him, romantic feelings.