ɢᴏᴊᴏ x ғ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ғʟᴜғғ

Requested by: xXbianca1214Xx

Warnings: None

"Jeez, where is that idiot of a teacher?! It's been months since he suddenly disappeared, don't tell me that he just went on a vacation

"Jeez, where is that idiot of a teacher?! It's been months since he suddenly disappeared, don't tell me that he just went on a vacation."

Nobara seethed out, aggravated by the absence of their teacher. Megumi glanced at the orange-haired female, it was clear that even if she didn't say it out loud, she was worried and even he had to admit that this was highly unusual for Gojo. Sure, sometimes he would take on overseas missions but he always somehow informed them beforehand.

Though this time it was different.

"Now, now I am sure Gojo-Sensei has a good reason for all this." Yuji defended their teacher, small drops of sweat running down the side of his face, he wouldn't say it out loud but he was a little bit scared of the outspoken female when she was angry. He knew the extent of her anger all too well. Yuji gulped at the still very present memory of a shopping spree with her. Let's just say it didn't end too well for him.

The three of them had been doing mission after mission and had only little to no time for themselves, during that time of 6 to around 9 months no one had seen Gojo. Not even the staff members knew where he was. Luckily though for the first years, the curse activities had come down and thanks to that they finally had some time for themselves and managed to meet up.

The trio talked about trivial themes to kill some time while eating lunch, which was cooked by Yuji. It was kind of a silent agreement that Yuji would take care of the cooking since he was the only one among them that could prepare some decent meals and that without burning half of the kitchen down.

Suddenly the door to the classroom in which they spontaneously decided to eat in was opened, loudly and the three of them stared in disbelief at the person that had just barged in. It was none other than their missing teacher Gojo Satoru himself. As always, he was wearing his shit-eating, smug grin but instead of the usual blindfold he wore round, black sunglasses and wore some casual clothes.

"Hey hey hey, how are my dear students doing?"

And as always, the cheery and childish tone in his voice did not waver.

"What the hell?! Don't think you can just barge in as if you didn't disappear for months and get out of this without a proper explanation. For your sake that there better be a damn good reason behind all this."

Nobara was angry if not even mad at him but you could also see the small tears of relief gathering in the corner of her eyes, though barely visible.

Gojo lightly smiled at this.

"Gojo-Sensei!" Yuji shouted in surprise. A small genuine smile etched on your face as you stood at the doorframe right behind Gojo.

It was honestly an adorable view, seeing his students get all worked up, showed that they deeply cared for their Teacher, even with Megumi just silently watching all this unfold. A small yawn drew your attention to your daughter, whom you cradled in your arms. Your gaze softened visibly at her. She was almost a carbon copy of the two of you, while she had your [h/c] hair with a few white strands she had Gojo's icy blue eyes.