Valentine's Special

Here's a little Valentine's Special! I hope you enjoy!

First Date Headcanons:

➸At first, he wouldn't be so sure if he should ask you out on a date especially on Valentine's Day.

➸ But after some thinking he concluded that some other guy would try to sweep you off your feet so he quickly made up his mind.

➸ Megumi doesn't really seem like someone who had a relationship before so he tries to orientate himself on his knowledge from movies and books or from things he heard that seemed understandable and logical to him.

➸ If he is really desperate or doesn't know how to help himself he will ask either ask Nobara, Yuji or both of them for advice.

➸ Probably regret it after because of all the teasing.

➸ Though the teasing will pay off.

➸ Megumi would drag you a bit away from the other sorcerers and then try to be as confident as he could and casually ask you out.

➸ He regretted it at first seeing the shock you had on your face.

➸ Though of course you quickly reassured the boy that you would love to go out with him which brought a light blush on his face.

➸ He would probably take you to the movies and get your favorite food and spend the rest of the day cuddling.

➸ He would even summon his demon dogs for you to cuddle with, only if you ask with a pout on your face though (he couldn't resist it because of how cute and adorable you are.)

➸ Or he would prepare a small comfortable picnic with different kind of foods and coincidently mostly your favorite food.

➸ The location is probably near a lake or just out in the green during the sunset.

➸ Either way he would have some problems starting and holding a conversation or just be really talkative at the beginning due to the fact that he's a bit more of a closed off person who doesn't really has any social encounters.

➸ Besides he is more the type to listen to others than really talk by himself.

➸ He would also probably be nervous at the beginning but wouldn't admit it though you could clearly see it because of the light pink hue that dusted his cheeks.

➸ Overall, he would make the 1st date a cute and adorable experience with lots of fun and deep meaningful conversations. Megumi respect your boundaries and would try to memorize everything that you like for future references.

 Megumi respect your boundaries and would try to memorize everything that you like for future references

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY LOVELIES!

HOPE Y'ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Wordcount: 420

Edited: 02/14/2021 by Takami_Akire

Take care!

Greetings Kaira ^^