◦•●◉✿ 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 ✿◉●•◦

Here's a little Valentine's Special! I hope you enjoy!

𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬

➸ He wouldn’t be shy at all to ask you out, well normally but this time it was you asking him out on a date.

➸ He only gave you a cocky smirk and teased you about it which made you blush boosting his astronomical ego even more.

➸He would be quick to agree with the date.

➸Don’t expect an expensive restaurant or some deep conversation, though he is very attractive he has the mentality of a 6th grader.

➸He wouldn’t be shy at all on your first date

➸Expect him to pull up some old vines and lame jokes which were so stupid that you had to laugh and not that you would admit it but they were funny at times.

➸A lot of goofiness and temptingly crazy ideas which weren’t really legal though.

➸Night drives and blasting some iconic and your favorite music? Hell yeah.

➸He would probably pull up at McDonald’s at 3am.

➸Be prepared for lots of sweet, quick pecks on your lips, neck, hands, cheeks and forehead.

➸Even though you were the one that asked him out he insisted on planning your date as a surprise for you as some sort of ‘reward’ for being bold enough to ask him out.

➸Surprisingly it was something very romantic.

➸He had planned on stargazing with you and just cuddling up in some blankets.

➸You talked about simple things  nothing too deep.

➸He told you about his lovely students whom he wants you to meet.

➸He talked really passionately about his goal and his fellow colleagues.

➸When he felt the time was right he would ask you, this time if you wanted another date to which you quickly agreed to a prominent blush on your face.

➸He would take out a necklace with a beautiful charm on it and gift it to you as a form of a promise ring.

➸Also, to kind of mark you as his.

➸Afterwards, he would bring out some chocolate and sweets he bought before the date and enjoy the food with you while enjoying the sunrise.

➸Yeah, this man really dragged you out on a date at 2 or 3 am till sun rise but it was worth it.

➸On the way back home, the both of you enjoyed the eerie silence it wasn’t really awkward but more comfortable.

➸When you arrived home the both of you were tired so you offered him to stay at your place which he gladly agreed to.

➸So the both of you fell asleep cuddling and snuggling under a warm blanket with tangled legs.

➸An unordinary date with a different kind of romantic and lots of fun and laughter.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

ENJOY THIS DAY WITH YOUR  S/O OR FAV FOOD/ANIME/FRIENDS YOU CALL IT!

Wordcount: 474

Edited: 02/14/2021 by Takami_Akire

Greetings Kaira^^