Your mine

Emma's POV

"Tell me. " I order, my voice thick with lust.

"Well .. I need to be fucked, and no one can help me. That's why I jumped on you when I felt your size.". She says slowly.

I deliver a firm smack to her ass again.

"So you've been looking in lust at everyone?" I ask darkly.

"Yes , I'm sorry papi. You can punish me now."

I smirk realizing what she's up to.

"Mhmm . I don't know, that was before we met. I don't have the right to punish you for that."

She stifins.

"Y  -yes you do papi, I've been bad."
She throws her ass against me and I can't help but grab her hips and smack her ass again.

She turns into a brat when she's horny.

I can tell that she'd never say that if she wasn't so desperate. So I turn her over and bury my face in her neck  slipping into her.

She winces slightly as it struggles a little at her opening. But then I slide right in easily.

"Oh fûck. You're so wet, so tight. Damn you're fucking perfect."

I can't contain myself when she moans in my ear, and thrust hard into her.

"Ah! Yes please, just like that!" She sounds so desperate for me and it's turning me on.

I pull out until only my tip remains, then I slam back into her. I keep going faster and faster. The room is thrumming with the sounds and smell of sex.

My hips smacking against hers, her loud moans, the sound of the bed slamming the wall. It's all so exhilarating. We've been going for about an hour, David should be back any second. But part of me wants him to find us like this.

She runs her nails down my back and flips us over so she's on top. She bounces with rythm, her breast are moving so fast I worry they will hit her face. So like the wonderful citizen I am I sit up and hold them for her, with my mouth.

Hehe

"Ah you're so deep!"  She screams.

I can tell that she's close by the way her grip my my shoulders gets tighter, and her pussy starts to clench on me.

"Im cumming Emma!"

I smack her ass as she rides me wildly . Popping her nipple out of my mouth, I smack her ass again and say.

"Only call my papi when I fuck you like this."

"Hah ! Yes Papi" she whimpers.

To be completely honest, I've been trying not to cum since we started. But I couldn't wait to have her orgasm.

She loses her rythm and starts to buck against me. I wrap my arms around her waist, and thrust up into her.

Her pussy clenches and she starts to scream.

"Yes! Finally, thank you papi,thank you, thank you. Ah!!"

I feel her juices seep out and finally release my own orgasm.

"Wait! Not insi - "

she gets cut off when I flip us around and thrust into her, filling her with my cum.

"Fuuuuck!"

She should have our baby. Can you imagine her carrying out baby Emma?.

The voice says,  and imaging that just makes me cum more.

Thrusting into her 3 more times until it's all out.

She moans again, as she comes down from her orgasm.

"I - you're gonna get me pregnant."
She says shakily.

I just smile.

"Good . Then you'll be mine."

"We fucked for a long time papi, you should pull out and let me go back to my room."

I think for a minute.

"You  said you didn't have a problem sleeping with me because I wasn't your daughter. But once the paperwork gets finalized, which will be in about a week you won't want to do this again."

"So  for the sake of time I'll let you go now, but I'll take you again in the morning. And Tomorrow night, and the day after that, and every day I can get my hands on you I'll fuck you into oblivion. Because now that I've been inside you, your mine."

( P.S Just in case anyone was confused, I don't update on Saturdays because I'm a full-time student and it's pretty much my only day to rest)