The Worst Couple

*If there are any spelling or grammar mistakes, please let me know and I will fix them as soon as I can. I apologize in advance. Thank you!*

Word Count: 7.8k
Warnings: Swear Words, ANGST, Child Manipulation

Key:
Y/N= Your Name
(E/C)= Eye Color

Third Person POV

Y/N's patience was running thin with the class time diminishing at every single tick of the clock. His peers around him weren't any different as they had all showed up expecting to act out their scenes that they had been working hard on for the past week.

Despite that, they acted just fine, chatting with their seatmates without a care, though a selected few were ready to tear apart the one responsible as soon as he walks in through the door. 

"Why is Sikowitz always late to class!?"

No one had a clue. His own nephew hadn't seen him since the day before so nobody knew if Sikowitz was dead at the bottom of a lake or wasted somewhere near a garbage truck. It was anyone's guess really.

But if he wasn't dead by now, he surely will be when he finally makes his appearance.

"Maybe we could try an acting scene on our own," Robbie suggested and turned around to face his aggravated friends.

Immediately Cat sprung up with the idea and leaned forward in excitement.

"What if we act out the final scene from Titanic, when the boat sinks?" She gasped and curled her fingers into fists with her enthusiastic behavior. "Oh my god..." She paused as her bright smile dimmed into a small frown. "I just gave away the ending... Spoiler alert!" She yelled, giggling as she frantically shook her arms over her head.

The others stayed silent and watched her slowly come down from her random burst of energy.

"You know, whenever she starts talkin', I think to myself, "maybe this time it'll make sense...'" Andre spoke up. "I'm always wrong." He sighed and leaned against his chair with his arms crossed.

Y/N chuckled and gently patted the redhead's shoulder while she tried to understand what he meant by that. Unfortunately, she wasn't given much time as broken ear-raping sounds resonated throughout the class, making them all cover their ears in pain.

"C'mon man! Why won't it...?" The culprit mumbled, tapping against the loud device in annoyance.

"Your phone's making noise." Jade snapped at the brunette, but her sarcastic remark fell on deaf ears since the other was too occupied to care.

"I think she knows that." Her boyfriend from the other seat groaned and tightly cupped his left ear to block out the horrific sounds.

"You don't know what she knows!" She retaliated against him.

Beck grunted and turned towards her with daring eyes. "I know you're being obnoxious." He said matter-of-factly, making her face shift into a blank glare.

"Oh..." She let out deeply.

The two glared daggers at each other, wholeheartedly forgetting the stiff figure that was unfortunately squished in between them. 

"Gee, that floor looks mighty comfy right now...I think I'll just-" Y/N fakely laughed and slid out of his chair and onto the floor, breaking the couple's internal argument. "I'll leave you guys to yourselves." He waved at them and scootched his way towards the front of the classroom where Robbie and Cat were seated.

"Great you made him leave!"

"That was your fault!"

The poor teen sighed as their yelling continued, as well as Tori's phone that hadn't taken a break from shattering everyone's eardrums.