Wifi In The Sky

*VERY LONG CHAPTER. I was going to skip this episode, but after a night of brainstorming, I've decided to do it anyway and just add a few of my own scenes. This chapter has most of the original plot of the episode.*

Warnings: Swear Words, Repitions of Video Requests
Word Count: 7,339

Second Person POV

You are an exhausted person. All of Hollywood knows that, yet you still try to accomplish everything that was supposedly assigned to you. Whether that being class projects or taking the part of the dad of your interesting friend group.

I mean, it makes sense. You are quite the intelligent and responsible being, though that doesn't mean it doesn't take a toll on you.

Lately, you've been trying to help your friends ease up during their problematic moments or sessions of panic, so much that you hadn't noticed your sleep schedule burn in a fire behind you.

Although your friends do not suffer from panic attacks and wholesome breakdowns, their childish antics are things that a normal human being couldn't keep up with.

Fortunately for you, you sir are not normal. Don't worry, you are and will forever be part of the human species, but just being able to keep up with the group is unworldly in many commendable ways.

Anywho, although I could keep going over your accomplishments for hours, we have more serious matters to discuss.

Just recently, you had been put in a group with half of your hectic friends. To makes things worse, Tori was away during the time to be working on it, giving you one day to finish everything.

Great, isn't it?

Keeping up with Jade's murderous threats, Beck's everlasting group of fangirls, (Even though you have them too) Robbie's and Rex's love-hate relationship, and Cat's craziness will just drive you up the wall. Don't forget about Tori...never forget about her. Andre though, is pretty sane which you're always grateful for, but he too has those moments every now and then.

Now going back to the present, you were helplessly spread out across the couch, feeling too lazy to simply readjust so that your limbs weren't knotted together. Your (f/c) pear pad was propped up on the table, playing a series of videos that you found utterly... boring.

Every minute or two, you would glance at the clock, letting out an impatient huff when you saw that the day was slipping away as sand would through your fingers.

You were scheduled to meet up with the others this afternoon to work on the project and it was already half-past six. You had yet to receive a notification from Tori or the others that concerned the meetup. Though already predicting this, you had pre-written some ideas for the script and what would possibly happen last night. Kudos to you!

You mentally patted yourself on the back until a soft 'ding' came through the speaker of the device that leaned on a few stacked books. Squinting your eyes to see the small pop up on your screen, you silently cheered when you saw that it was from Andre, saying to join Tori and him on a video chat.

Almost immediately, you shot up from your grotesque position and joined the only available chat.

"Sup, guys!" You greeted with a nearly unnoticeable grin.

"Yo, what's up!" Andre addressed you back with a large smile and a small wave. You reciprocated the action but stopped once you saw a certain person staring at you through the screen. A brunette who had made it her mission to ruin your life unknowingly.