Locked Up Pt. 1/?

*If there are any grammar or spelling mistakes, please tell me and I will fix them as soon as I can. Thank you!*

Word Count: 4,192
Warnings: Swear Words

Third Person POV

"God, you're heavy." Y/N huffed and gripped onto the underside of Andre's thighs tighter as he carried him towards the Asphalt Cafe.

"Says the one who weighs like 180 pounds." Andre rolled his eyes and kept his arms wrapped firmly around the other's shoulders.

The taller male dug his feet harshly into the ground, ultimately stopping his strides. He looked over his shoulder and at his friend who only turned to look away to avoid his intense gaze.

"Ay, don't bring my weight into this." Y/N glared childishly.

"What!?" Andre quickly turned to face his friend head-on. "You were the one who started it-"

"Gosh! You guys argue like a bunch of children!" Tori, who the two completely forgot about, groaned and crossed her arms as if she were a mother scolding her kids.

Y/N smiled sheepishly and sent an apologetic glance. "Whoops." She sighed and shook her head disapprovingly.

"Anyways." Andre tugged on a few strands of Y/N's hair, resulting in getting a small pinch on the leg in return. "Whatcha want for lunch?"

The male teen shrugged, really just planning on sleeping throughout the entirety of the period.

"I'm not sure." Tori hummed thoughtfully before walking towards the direction of the white food truck. "Hey, Festus." She called out.

In less than a second, a middle-aged man popped his head out from the back and leaned against the thin metal counter.

"Hello, buddy. Welcome to lunch." Festus grinned.

"What you got today?" Andre asked as Y/N gently let him down from his back.

Festus thought for a second. "Let's see... I have the spaghetti-"

"Oh!"

"...The ravioli-"

"I love ravioli!" Tori interrupted.

"You let me finish!" Festus raised his voice with his accent more prominent than from earlier.

The three teens exchanged puzzled looks before looking back at the weird man himself.

"Okay. Sorry. Go ahead. Finish." 

"That's all we got, the spaghetti and ravioli," Festus admitted.

Y/N subtly facepalmed and sighed. "Spaghetti, please." He ordered.

"I'll have the ravioli." Tori nodded.

"Me too." Andre agreed and softly leaned against Y/N's chest to wait as it would be a couple of minutes until the food would be ready.

Y/N groaned jokingly and rested his chin on top of Andre's head to relax some. Almost immediately he felt the drowsiness from the lack of sleep from the night before. 

"Hi! What's for lunch?" A high pitched voice enthusiastically asked from the right, making the teen jump slightly from her sudden appearance.

Y/N sleepily eyed the redhead and leaned his head against the cold metal of the truck.

"Oh. He's got the spaghetti, the ravioli-." Tori began to repeat what Festus had told them but got comically cut off by the other female.

"Ravioli?" Cat questioned with a hint of excitement.