Robarazzi

Your POV

I know that painting your locker was difficult, but I never thought it was going to be like this. Progress was going slowly and I could already feel myself fatigued and worn out. Not to mention, I was covered in paint from head to toe. But my locker did look pretty cool.

In the center of it, there was one single, grey rose. Despite it's dull coloring, various of other flowers of different colors surrounded it, barely leaving any of the black painted background visible.

Leaves were added as well, giving the mural more color and contrast to the main flower.

I sighed in satisfaction as I looked at my locker from a farther perspective.

"Finally, you did something about your locker." I turned my head to see Andre smiling at me with his arms folded across his chest.

"Yeah, you like it?"

"I do... but what does is it supposed to mean?" He asked while squinting at my locker, trying to at least figure it out.

"Oh... I just um, thought of it." I played it off cooly. He nodded back at me before looking me up and down.

"How the heck did you get so much paint on your clothes?" I shrugged.

"Just did and I need to clean up. So I'll see you at lunch after I change and wash the paint off my face." I picked up a small string bag off the ground and made my way to the bathroom, but not before waving Andre goodbye. I quickly got changed into a pair of black jeans, along with a black leather jacket that covered a grey top. After I rinsed my face at least ten times there was no paint left.

I gave one final look at myself in the mirror before walking out to the asphalt cafe, finding that most of my friends were waiting for their food at the food truck. I sat down at our table. Being the first one there, I took out my phone and scrolled through The Slap for a couple of minutes.

"Sup, Y/N!" I heard Beck greet. I smiled and waved at him while slipping my phone back in my pocket. Minutes later everyone was seated at their seats, except for Cat and Robbie who were nowhere to be found.

"Lunch started ten minutes ago, where is Robbie and Ca-" I was interrupted by a sudden thud that came from a machine that was placed in the middle of the table.

"Hey, guys!" Cat greeted while swinging her arms around my neck, an everyday thing that she started last week. She unwrapped her arms and sat down beside me and Tori. We all stared silently at her, waiting for her answer to the weird contraption.

"Don't you guys wanna know what it is?" Cat asked, not getting the point of our stares.

"Is it a transporter from the future that can beam you to another table. 'Cause if it is, what button do I push?" Jade remarked.

"That's so hurtful." Cat pouted.

"Jade," I said sternly while staring at her unamused. She rolled her eyes at me but nonetheless stopped talking.

"C'mon Little Red, tell us about your doo-hickey." Andre insisted. Her face lightened up in interest as she began explaining the mechanics of the machine.

"Okay, it's called 'The Snowbee. Watch.'" She giggled before hitting the button in the middle. Immediately, white flakes began shooting out from the top, covering us and our food. It only stopped, when Jade pressed the same button, turning it off.

"It makes pretend snow!" Cat screamed enthusiastically.

"I see that," Andre said, looking at his snow-covered hoodie.