Andre's Horrible Girl

*If there are any grammar or spelling mistakes, please let me know and I will fix them as soon as possible. Thank you!*

Word Count: 6,073
Warnings: Curse Words

Third Person POV

"Cat, you don't need to buy yourself a drink and throw it away just because you decided you're not thirsty." Y/N sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose in exasperation as this was his third time trying to explain it.

"But I don't need it anymore if I'm not thirsty." The redhead stared up at him with those innocent doe eyes that he can't help but adore.

The male shook his head and looked to the side in defeat. "You know what? Nevermind." He dropped it and continued walking down the crowded halls to meet Beck, Robbie, and Tori near the staircase.

"Hey, losers. What are you doing this Saturday night?"

He playfully rolled his eyes at the insulting name and turned to the female with a raised eyebrow.

"I don't know Jade. Why don't you tell me since you always try to wiggle yourself into my plans and make them yours." He chuckled to himself before letting out painful wheezes after his stomach was met with a bony elbow.

"Shut it, pretty boy. Now tell me your plans or I'm going to tell Tori that you didn't like her cupcakes." She threatened and smiled when his face drained of color.

"You wouldn't..."

"I would."

Cat glanced back at the two anxiously while they began a small intense contest of staring. However, to stop it from going to the next level, she decided enough was enough.

"I'm dogsitting for my mom's boss and I invited Y/N to come with me 'cause mom trusts him." She confessed, causing Jade's lips to curl into a smirk. "Why are you asking? What are you doing Saturday night?"

Jade's rough exterior crumbled for a split second as she took Cat's words as a mocking gesture targeted to her. 

"Oh, what... what, you think 'cause Beck and I broke up, I don't have anything to do Saturday night!?" She asked aggressively.

The other female shrunk under her angry gaze and looked at the male present for help. 

"She never said that, Jade." Y/N cut in. "She just wanted to know what your plans are."

"I-I mean if you want me to cancel my plans and come hang out with you while you two dog-sit, then fine. I'll do it." She said and crossed her arms awkwardly around her torso. That definitely wasn't the greatest save that she's done on her part.

"You don't have to-"

Cat shook her head gently, though she smiled gratefully at the kind gesture.

"I said I'll do it!"

Y/N quickly rose his hands in surrender, internally concluding it was best to let her be. 

"But you owe me..." She narrowed her eyes at them before striding away to her own class as if she didn't invite herself to another person's house.

He sighed at her diminishing figure and turned to meet up with his friends while Cat stayed near the vending machine for future useless purchases.

"Hey, guys." He ran a hand through his hair, already exhausted from today's events. Grumbled 'hi's greeted him back as he took the time in figuring out today’s daily bet. "Are you blowing up a balloon with your nose?" 

Tori smiled and took the red balloon away from her face to tie it up. "Yep and now I win five dollars!" She celebrated.

Beck stared at the nerd beside him and shrugged mockingly at him. "You shouldn't have bet her."