3

Your POV

I walk into my apartment my brother out with friends "I'm home!" I called out but got no response.

Huh that's weird mom and dad should be home. I shrug and put my backpack in my room before walking over to my parents room and placing my hand on the door knob and twisting it open and pushing the door.

Instantly I heard ambulance and cop sirens my home filled with the blue and red lights. Too loud... I cover my ears and squeeze my eyes shut. The sirens were gone so I opened my eyes .I wasn't in my apartment anymore I was in Charley's living room he he'd a knife standing in front of me.

I held a pony figure in my hands.I can't move..why can't I move?! Move y/n! All I could do was stand in fear trembling. Charley's eyes turn red and he attacked me.

I sit up from my bed panting and trembling. Another nightmare..I sigh and calm myself running my hand through my hair pushing it back away from my face. It's 4:38 in the morning..my brother is probably sleeping. I got up and slip my slides on grabbing a small box of cigarettes a lighter my ear buds and phone then I left my apartment quietly.

I went over to the elevator and went up to the fifth floor. After I step out of the elevator I went into the open apartment 504. I put my headphones on and turned the music on, I sit against the wall. I shake the cigarette box then pulled one out lighting it.

As I smoked and listened to music I felt like I was being watched but it didn't make me feel scared more..comforted. I look over at the bathroom door. I get up and went over.

I walk in expecting to see something but then again what was I thinking. I closed the door behind me and stood there smoking in the bathroom like I was waiting for someone or something.

Then before I left I heard a little girls voice ,"hello pretty girl" I turn instantly and see a little girl with lilac hair a tattered dress with skin so pale you could see the blue veins her eyes were..milky white and she was slightly transparent. She was..a ghost? This for some reason made me sad.

A little girl died before she could have a good life. I then responded ,"oh uh h-hello?" She smiles at this but then frowns seeing the cigarette ,"smoking is bad for you" I sigh softly ,"I know my brother said the same thing but..it calms me with I'm stressed I suppose..so what's your name?" I ask the girl

"My name is Megan!" She said cheerfully ,"I'm y/n" I spoke calmly having a gentle smile. Is this..am I dreaming still? "I have to go! Daddy is gonna get mad if I talk to you..but you're very pretty! Bye!" She disappeared

I took a moment to register what happened and played it off as a hallucination, maybe I do need to see my therapist again.

I sigh and put the cigarette out stepping on it and leaving the apartment going back to mine I sat on the couch and watched tv.

11:48

I heard knocking at my door. My brother had already left for work. I stand went over to the door opening it. Sal was standing there ,"hey y/n wanna come with me to hang at Larry's?" I think then answer ,"sure"

I was already ready for the day having taken a shower two hours ago. I grab my key phone cigarettes lighter and headphone putting them in my pockets and grabbing a hoodie/jacket.

I went with him to Larry's room ,"Good morning, lar-bear" I tease the tall male who seemed like he just woke up a moment ago ,"Good morning-" he grumbles.

I giggles at this then sigh happily ,"come on get up I'll make you two my special pancakes" this mad Larry get up instantly, sal looked over ,"ooo pancakes?" I nod and smile ,"I used to make Larry pancakes when I came to his place too early.

We all head to the kitchen as I grab what I need and the boys just being there to watch and keep me company. I grab a pan,mixing bowl, measuring cups, a whisk,a box of pancake mix, eggs, and milk oh! And the special ingredient, cinnamon.

I started mixing the ingredients together listening to the two talk to each other. Larry went to the bathroom and sal moved closer to me ,"y/n? How much did you sleep?.." he asks.

This threw me off a bit. I look at him ,"why'd you ask?" I tilt my head ,"you're swaying a bit you have dark circles and-" he placed his hands on my cheek pulling my bottom lid down a bit to see my eyes this made me blush from the contact.

"-you're eyes are a bit pink..did you sleep at all?" He asks. I look to the side avoiding eye contact ,"I-I did just..woke up around 4:40.." he tilts his head ,"why so early?" He let my face go.

I was stubborn and what was I supposed to tell him I had a nightmare like a child? I tried to shake the question and continue cooking.

I hear sal sigh and look away from me ,"it was a nightmare" I spoke. He looks over at me and nods ,"I get them too..do you take meds for it" I nod ,"I try not to because I already got other meds to handle" I told him.

Larry finally came back in actual clothes and not just boxers and a big shirt. I started pouring the pancake batter onto the buttered pan.

Once I made them all I gave Larry three and sal two ,sal only wanted two and Larry well he wanted more than three but if I let him he'd have stomach problem and I'd be the one to have to listen to him whine. I took two and mad myself coffee giving the two chocolate milk.

Larry was stuffing his face ,"Larry your gonna choke slow down-" I told him, I gotta make sure he doesn't die- of pancakes-.
Sal un-buckles his bottom buckle and ate. I drink my coffee and eat too.

This was nice, spending my morning with these two. It made me happy.I smiled softly to myself. Maybe things will get better..baby steps.

1106 words! Im going to try to update this as quick as possible!