5

Sal's POV

I then look around the tree house. I come across a picture frame it was a picture of Larry Lisa and I think his dad. I then notice my gear boy glitching ,"that weird-"

Larry looks at me ,"what is  it" I walk over to him and y/n ,"I found this weird gear cartridge in the lost and found box a while ago. I think it reacts to supernatural activity"

Larry nods then speaks ,"that was the last pictures we took together not long before he disappeared" Larry sighs softly

I then continues ,"hmm I better keep searching" I come across a chest and push it open finding magazines ,clothes ,two concert tickets, and a small weird box. The box I sealed shut, I grab it and turn to Larry ,"so..have an idea of what's in the box?"

Larry shook his head ,"no idea man, it belongs to my dad some kind of puzzle box never could figure out how to solve it" he shrugs

I saw a whole in the box ,"seems like it missing a piece" Larry then saw the same ,"oh, you're right, I never noticed that before"

I nod ,"mind if I hold onto it" Larry shook his head. I saw y/n looking around as well before she spoke.

Your POV

I was starting to get cold ,"it's starting to get cold in here" sal then looks at me and tilts his head. This flustered me because- it was cute okay?-

,"wanna go in now" he asks I nod along with Larry. We then leave the tree house and walk through the snow back to Larry's room ,"so I'll keep looking for clues, wanna come y/n?"

I nod and Larry spoke ,"I gotta stay her and take care of my mom since she's sick"

"Aww well I hope she gets better" I tell him and he smiles ,"she will she's too stubborn and strong for it to bother her.

As we leave I hear ask. We then go to the elevator, he pressed onto the first floor and we went to Miss Rosenberg's door and sal knocks ,"who is it?" A voice from inside spoke ,"sally face and y/n" sal answers and the voice spoke ,"oh! Come in then"

We both walk in and walk up to the lady sitting in the chair ,"hello dear sally and y/n, what brings you to talk to this old woman?" She smiles softly

Sal blinks then answers ,"hello misses Rosenberg, we to ask a few things if that's okay?"

She looks at me and sal and nods ,"of course ask away! I may not have much left, but time is all I've got now yes times all I have, even that'll soon slip away from me or maybe I've never really had a grasp on it at all..such a such a strange concept, isn't it? Time...sitting here alone,the mind can drift a great deal. Wondering what's beyond the veil...get too deep into these thought and the world makes less and less sense. Yes time is and enigma...Oh,but listen to me mumbling in.I'm sorry you two, you wanted to ask me a question " I frown at this but softly.

Sal then asks ,"have you seen any ghosts in the building?"

Rosenberg seemed a bit confusing from the question then answered ,"Ghosts? Why in heavens would you worry about such a thing as ghosts? You're such sweet young children, you both remind me of myself from another time.

Do old rose a favour,enjoy your life while it lasts. Don't be consumed by the allure of death and it's many secrets. Yes, yes, it's quite tempting and very easy to get pulled in. Why you could say we are all ghosts really,