9

Your POV

I snuggle into someone feeling their arms around me. This is nice. Wait, I'm cuddling someone? I'm laying with...sal! My eyes open and I realize sal had his arms around me my head on his chest I sit up his hand falling to my waist I heard his slow breathing.

Okay good he's asleep still.I make sure not to look at his face out of respect for his wishes, if he hides his face it's because he doesn't want anyone to see it.

He can show me when he's ready or not. I check the time

8:31

Huh, I actually slept eight hours. I then blush brightly. Sal was holding me in my sleep. I run my hand down my face then kept it over my mouth before getting out of bed.

I grab a outfit and went tot the bathroom to shower. Once I finished I dressed in the bathroom. I walk to the kitchen before jumping as a voice was heard ,"so you were sleeping with Sal huh?" Larry's voice cooed.

I went red and turn to him ,"it's- I didn't- nothing happened! Besides he likes ash not me-" I made an excuse and looked away.

I then heard foot steps I look back to see sal walking out of my room with bed hair, I've never seen him with his hair down. I was lost gazing at him a blush on my face till Larry cleared his throat. I look over and smile nervously ,"b-breakfast?" I walk to the kitchen and start to make breakfast.

I heard sal and Larry chatting Larry chuckles. I continue to make omelettes sausage and potatoes. I give them both their plate before sitting down with mine. Us three start eating.

I noticed Zach had already left. We ate in comfortable silence till I spoke ,"any plans for the weekend?" Sal shook his head along with Larry ,"hmm wanna go down the lake wendigo? It's frozen over right now" Larry then nods ,"I'm down" sal then spoke ,"sounds like fun"

I smile softly ,"we can go today if that's fine with you guys?" They both nod ,"alright then, we'll get ready then meet back her in an hour?"

"Sounds like a plan" Larry said as he placed his dish in the sink ,"I'll see you then" he walks out leaving me and sal alone. Sal also finished as well as me. He stood ,"here I got it" he took my plate and put them in the sink.

"Well I'll see you in a bit,y/n" he then left as well" I let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding. I stood and walked to my room. I change into a black turtleneck with red heart embroidered on the chest, dark grey ripped jeans, then a black parka over it.

I then put on a bit of makeup getting ready for both the day and lake. It was gonna be cold so I grab my gloves and put them in my pocket along with my cigarettes and lighter, grab my key and placed it in my pocket. I heard knocks.

I went to the door opening it to see sal and Larry in warm clothes ,"I see you two are ready" I chuckle and walk out locking the door behind me.

We three walk out of the apartments and start walking to the lake. The silence was comfortable. The air was cold it was only a bit cloudy so it probably wouldn't snow today.

As we got there I took the view in. It was beautiful. I smile ,"it's been a while since we were here huh? Y/n?" I nod at Larry's comments. I couldn't exactly remember the time I was here but I knew I did come here with Larry..I forgot who else.

We walk up to the lake I slowly step on the ice then held onto sal keeping balance I giggle. I start walking in more then sit on the glass Larry and sal join. I pull out a cigarette and lighter. I lit the cigarette and placed it in my mouth.

Sal looks over as well as Larry ,"I didn't know you smoked" sal spoke. I nod ,"well I usually don't smoke around others I usually get judged for it"

Larry sighs ,"we won't judge you for it but I think if you are gonna smoke weed is a better alternative" I chuckle ,"man lar you and weed, I'm a minor how would I even get it"

He hums ,"how all the other minors do, a plug" I roll my eyes with a smile. I put out the cigarette ,"fine fine"

After a bit of us being out here I stand and walks to the middle ,"woah you can see through this Ice." A large cracking was heard.

The two immediately look over sal got up and carefully edged over ,"y/n- don't move"

I then realize what's happening. Large cracks in the ice surrounded me. Shit.

Sal's POV

I saw Larry starting to panic but I kept my cool on the inside I was panicking like Larry but if I did then we would all panic so I stayed calm.

"Y/n- don't move-" I said as she finally realized what was happening. She only leans a bit. My eyes widen as the ice broke under her and she fell into the water ,"y/n!!" Both me and Larry shout. I quickly went over to the hole and saw y/n slowly falling.

I jump in and grab her. I was fucking freezing but the adrenaline distracted me from it. Larry pulled me and y/n out of the water. Y/n was unconscious and freezing. If we don't get her warmed up she could die of hypothermia. Wait.

She's not breathing. I quickly took my mask off not caring if Larry saw me. I then perform cpr on her till she breathes I pull away as she coughed up water. I place my mask back on.

"Come on we gotta hurry her home" Larry picks her up and we start walking back, I was also freezing but I was only in the water for a second.

Your POV

Am I dead? I'm in the same white room. I look around then hear sal and Larry's voice calling out to me ,"guys I'm right here I'm okay!.." I must be unconscious then..

I blink and the room was now the lake I look around then saw Larry but younger around 8 maybe Lisa and Jim, I was there too two adults stood with Larry's parents watching us skate or well try. The two adults had a white cloud covering their face. Who..are they?

I feel like I should remember who they are..two adults with Larry's parents while I'm there...are they

My parents? As I made this thought the clouds went away. That's right..this is the time me and Larry went to this lake before his dad disappeared..

The sky turned dark and everyone disappeared. The phantom face floated above the mid of the lake looking at me ,"y/n" he spoke

I slowly walk towards the phantom. What is this?..my parents..where..where are they.

The phantom must've saw the confusion in my expression then spoke ,"y__ __ed __ reme____ tahw happ____ t___ d_y w___ h___ened _o t__m"

I didn't understand and it made my head hurt the lake cracks under me and I fall in once again.

I open my eyes and I'm in my bed? I have so many blankets on me it feels like a mattress is on top of me. I look over and see sal walk in with hot soup. He saw I was awake and his eyes widened a bit ,"oh thank god" he placed the bowl on my nightstand and sat on the bed beside me.

"W-when you fell I-I thought...then when I pulled you out and you weren't breathing-" I sit up and hug him close interrupting his quick rambling ,"I'm okay sal...it's okay" he really and hugged me back ,"good...I don't know what would happen if we lost you..."

Larry apparently came in because he had joined the hug keeping us close ,"you scared me y/n- please...don't do that again.." I smile warmly and close my eyes.

"I'm sorry for making you guys worry..but I'm okay now, really" Larry pulls away from the hug getting up sal only just pulls out of the hug. He grabbed the soup bowl and got a spoon full holding it to my lips ,"here eat,,it'll make you feel better"

I just let sal feed me I mean it couldn't hurt to be fed. Once I had finished the soup he went to put it in the sink. While I was alone I thought to myself, my parents...where are they..what happened to them?..

Why can't I remember?..

1498 words