10

Two years later

I woke up in the white room ,"tnod tegrof tahw I dlot uoy. White room eht ni em dnif." I heard the phantoms voice then he appeared.

"Others ot place siht fo kaeps not must uoy tub. Y/n, ereh ef__ __a  u_y. dia__ e_ __n _d."

Everything faded out before everything fades back in
"Th_ on_y _ne who _eliv_d _ou _s dead now."

I was taller than my usual short self and I wore something different my hair was a bit different, I was older?

"What do I have to do?" I ask

"R___"
"What?"
"__n_"
"R_N_"
"RUN!"
Everything statics when it went away I saw what was chasing me. I started running the other way. I came across a door frame ,"it looks like a door was here.." I walk through the doorway.

Your POV

I woke up in bed. I sit up and rub my eyes. Another nightmare? Eh it wasn't as bad as the others I suppose. I got out of bed.

6:00

Oh I got up on time today. I went to get ready putting on my outfit for the day getting ready for school.

Once I was ready I made breakfast and place it on the table for my brother. I ate mine then put the dish in the sink.

Once my brother ate and left I sat on the couch till 7 then walked out over to sal's door.

I didn't even have to knock as he opens the door as I got there ,"ready?" He asks.

I chuckle at this ,"I usually ask that" he nods ,"I know" he chuckles as well, we then walk to the bus stop with Larry and Todd.

It was at a comfortable silence. Once we got onto the bus I sat with Sal Todd sitting with lar across from us.

We got to the school and we all went to our lockers.

Lunch later

I went and got sal from him math class then we walk to our lockers. I then noticed travis walk up to us ,"hey,freaks! No one likes a goody two shoes saaally face." Travis has started messing with me and my friends since freshman year.

"Nobody likes a cliche bully, Traaaavis." Sally replies. I sigh and frown at travis ,"don't you have anything better to do, travis?" I ask the blonde.

"Shut up, bitch I wasn't talking to you" travis spat at me. I glare him clenching my fists ,"you know if you took that stick out of your ass maybe you'll actually enjoy yourself for once, maybe make a friend or two" I smirk softly crossing my arms

"y/n-" Sal spoke my name."Fuck off cunt! I have more friends than you'll ever have!" He yelled back at me.

Sal then went to speak,"you kiss your daddy with that tongue? I'm sure he-" next thing I know she was punched. I instantly shove travis before his glares and pinched me in the stomach making me double over.

I suppose ash saw this because I heard her gasp and run over. She had of course ignored me and went over to Sal. She asks ,"are you okay sal?"

"I'm fine" I hear sal. My stomach hurts like a bitch and I thought cramps were bad- ,"come on let's report that jerk!" I hear ash speak. I exhale and stand back up.

Sal then shook his head ,"No. don't worry about it. That'll just make things worse, trust me. I've dealt with bigger bullies than travis before."

I then notice ,"Sal you're bleeding" I told him ash then quickly pull out a bandanna ,"I'm okay, really" he told us.