8

YOUR POV

As the week rolled on Larry painted me and I drew him, sal and ash were hanging out much more and the tense situation grew. It was now Friday after school and zach's day off, I told the gang I had a doctors appointment.

Me and Zach are currently on the way to my psychologist's office. Once we got there I was sent in and Zach had to wait in the waiting room.

After session

I just answered questions and spoke about how my days usually go and feel ect, but one question that took me off guard is if I remembered what happened. I was confused with this as I didn't know what I was supposed to remember so I told the psychologist no.

I over heard the psychiatrist talking to my brother ,"it's seems y/n has dissociative amnesia, this is common with people who have ptsd, this means her mind blocks out the event as a way to cope, we're going to up her doses of Xanax, Venlafaxine and paroxetine. We'll also add sleep aid as she seems to have trouble sleeping." They gave zach a prescription paper for the pharmacy.

I then acted like I didn't hear anything as Zach walked back to me ,"ready?" I nod and we went back to the car dropping off the prescription before going back to the apartments.

We went to our apartment. I went to my room and thought for a moment then walked out ,"wanna meet my new friend and hang with Larry? I can make tacos and invite them over for movie night, if that's alright."

He smiles ,"of course! That sounds like fun, besides haven't seen Larry in a while" I smile and nod ,"alright I'll go get them."

I left the apartment and went over to sal's ash should be gone by now. I knock them wait till the door opens ,"hey y/n" say spoke

,"hey, me and my brother are gonna have movie night with tacos I came to see if you wanna join and meet him, I was gonna bring Larry also" he blinks then nods ,"sure, can I get ready?" I nod then wave.

"imma go tell Larry" he nods and closed the door. I went into the elevator down to the basement, I walk into Larry's place since Lisa always left it unlocked for me and sal.

I knock on Larry's door and a moment after he opens it ,"sup y/n" I smiles softly basically telling him the same at sal expect that Zach wanted to see Larry again instead of meet him.

Larry nods ,"sure I'll be up there in 30" I nod then left going back to my place ,"they're gonna come" I told him ,"while we wait can you run to the store and get the stuff I need" Zach nods ,"sure"

After I gave him a list he went to the store, I took this time to get ready myself after all I still had school clothes on which weren't as comfy for movie night so I went to get changed.

((You can change the colours if you'd like, you don't have to wear this, just for visuals ^^))

I then went back out to the kitchen taking out the pots and pans I'd need and the stuff we already had. I heard knocking. I assumed it was Larry and or sal.

I went over to the door and open it to see the two standing there Larry wore a sanity falls short like always with black sweat pants. Sal wore a maroon hoodie and dark grey sweat pants.

I left them in and went back over to the living room ,"I'm just waiting for Zach to get back from the store then I'll start cooking" Sal nods and sat on the couch beside me as I sat on the middle of the couch. Larry sat on other side of me with his legs over me and sal's lap. I look at him ,"I'm not a leg rest lar" I pout. He have his lopsided smile and closed his eyes his hand behind his head ,"sure is comfy though" sat and I chuckle at him. The door then opens to Zach carrying a few bags ,"I got everything y/n and snacks" I push Larry off causing him to fall to the floor and grunt. I giggles and got up walking over. Larry got up and followed ,"hey Zach, haven't seen you in a while dude" Larry told him ,"heh yeah I've been busy with work"

Sal then walks over ,"hi I'm sal fisher" he waves at my brother ,"I'm Zach y/n's brother but I'm sure you knew that, imma take a shower y/n you guys have fun I'll be back"

He then walks off. I went into the kitchen sal and Larry coming along to keep me company. I started cooking. Sal watched me ,"I'm still surprised by your cooking skills" sal comments.

Larry chuckles and adds ,"y/n has always been like this, she always had a knack for cooking" I smile softly. I always found comfort in cooking and baking especially for others.

After I finished cooking everything I made everyone plates and hand everyone their plates. We went over to the living room Zach sat on the singular couch his plate on his lap. Sal Larry and I sat on the other couch out plates on the coffee table. I grab everyone a drink then put in the "the exorcist".

Once everyone was done eating the movies was barley in halfway. We all had a blanket or shared. Larry had his legs over our laps like before as me and sal sat next to each other the blanket over us.

Zach ended up falling asleep already in the reclining single couch. I held sal's hand under the blanket as a the horror movie played a scarily quiet part causing suspense.

Once the scare happened I squeeze sal's hand softly he comfortingly squeezes it back, I was leaned again him. About halfway into the movie Larry had moved sitting up with his own blanket, he had passed out too. He and sal were still watching practically huddled against each other. The movie didn't seem to scare him just me I guess-

Once the movie ended I sigh ,"they both passed out" I then realized I was still holding is hand I didn't let go though neither did he ,"wanna just spend the night then?" I ask he shrugs softly ,"sure, I'm sure my dad won't mind" I nod then got up letting his hand go. I stretch feeling his eyes on me made me blush a bit ,"wanna sleep in my room then since Larry will probably crush you if you sleep on the couch, he moves a lot in his sleep" I chuckles softly.

Even though it was kinda dark I could see sal blush by his ears ,"ah- s-sure" he got up and we went to my room, I made him a makeshift bed on the floor and gave him a pillow and blanket to cover him so he didn't have to use the blankets that cushioned the floor.

I then got into my own bed which was a full..technically sal and I could sleep on the bed,together. I just don't want him to be uncomfortable. I faced the wall. It was silent I heard the clicking of buckles and assumed he was taking his mask off.

This made me wonder what sal looked like. I never pressed him about it or asked because I didn't want to make him uncomfortable or intrude his privacy. It went quiet again.

I thought for a bit ,"Sal?.." I waited them for a response ,"yeah?.." I swallow ,"do you just wanna sleep up here th-there's enough room for us both" it was silent for a before I felt the bed dip slightly then the blanket shift. Sal was laying in my bed next to me.

Sal's POV

Holy shit- I'm sleeping in y/n's bed. I felt my face burning up from embarrassment. I closed my eyes tightly trying to sleep till I heard her slow breathing.

She must be asleep. I hesitantly turn over and almost jump as I saw her face, she had turned in her sleep I guess. She looks so calm as she sleeps..she's so pretty..even with her eye bags. The noise of whining pulled me out of my thoughts.

Her eyebrows furrowed as she frowns and whines softly. Is she having a nightmare. She shuffled around. I gulp and pull her too me holding her close and whispering sweet nothings into her ear petting her hair.

She stops whining and moving I feel her tense body relax and snuggle into me laying her head on my chest. I realize I'm also tense and I relax still playing with her hair. I close my eyes slowly falling asleep with her in my arms.

1503 words and two chapters in one day! ^^