1: I died

Hello, by the way this is in the protagonist POV so yeah, that all I'm going to say. Also I don't know when I'll be free to make more chapters so my schedule will be all over the place.
———————————+————————+—————————+————————-+—————

MC POV

I woke up, but didn't open my eyes and went back to sleep. Until I heard my mom
" Wake up! It's 12:00 o'clock!" My mom shouted, I open my eyes and looked at the drawer with a clock beside me " No It isn't, it's 11:58 so it's not 12:o o'clock yet." I shouted back, my mom didn't respond back.
I get up from my bed and look at the window, ' Today's sunny" I thought to myself and I went to my closet. I grabbed a pair of jeans and a hoodie put it on, went to the bathroom brush my teeth and combed my hair I was to lazy to take a shower right now.
I walked down the stair's to the kitchen and saw my younger brother siting on the kitchen table chair" Good afternoon, dear brother." My brother said while smiling" Shut up." I said with a disgusted look on my face while taking a seat " Be nice to your brother." Mom whisper to my ear, that startled me.

" Honey I need you to go to the bakery and buy some cupcakes." Mom asked leaning on the table " Why? I just woke up." I whined " What, you don't want cupcakes?" I shook my head no, she handed me $20 and I got up from my seat and left the house. Walking for 3 minutes, I see the bakery and I immediately ran across the crosswalk. I wasn't paying attention to the truck that was moving and got hit.
I heard a scream from a child and a man  and felt a pain below my shoulders
" Someone call 911!" Someone shouted " OH MY GOD!" A woman screamed, my eyes started to get heavier and eventually closing shut.
.
.
.
.
" Poor thing, died at the age of 18" said a lady, I quickly opened my eyes and rise up my back. I was in a endless white room and in front of me a beautiful lady.

( I DON'T OWN THIS PICTURE)" Where am I? What am I doing here?" I asked " I'm sorry, young one" she said crying " Your dead for my foolish mistake"" I'm dead

" Where am I? What am I doing here?" I asked
" I'm sorry, young one" she said crying " Your dead for my foolish mistake"
" I'm dead........... wait I'm dead?!?!?!" I shout " Just who are you in the first place?!?"
" I'm a goddess of your world, Cepriro and I made a mistake" she said sobbing " But I can give you a second chance of life but just not in your world."
" What do you mean, I can have a second chance at living?" I ask while standing up
" You can be reincarnation into any world but not your original one." She cried
" I don't care, where I get reincarnation just give me a rich family." I replied with
" if that is what you want" she sniffed