3: 5 years later

MC POV
.
.
.
.
5 years later
Well, it's been 5 years since I've been reincarnation. Since then nothing unusual happen from my perceptive. The maid avoid me and my personal maid is the lady I first saw in this world , apparently her name is Fadima Rosewood. She's one of the few people that actually talked to me. The gardener and the youngest butler talks to me too.

Currently, I'm at the library in this world it's not rare to see a 5 year old read or acting mature. But the library is huge but not really huge like public libraries, and the book shelf are really tall.

"Young master, I'm sorry to disturb your reading but Madam has called you to the living room." Said Fadima in her timid voice, I got up from the comfy couch and went out the library into the hallway. As I arrived there I see my 'mother' with a wearing a smirk, I stood near the door while she sat on the couch.

"What took you so long? I had to wait for minutes." Mother said " But that's not important right now, I need you." She needs me? That's funny after neglecting me for 5 whole year. I replied with my best smile " I'm sorry, you had to have you waiting for me mother. But what is it you need?" She looked at me disgusted because I know that she hate being called mother by me, my other siblings were alright but she hates me. " Well I like you to-" she got cut off from one of the maid " Madam!  The Young master Noah is back!" Well that awfully strange, I thought he was going to be back a year from now? But it's not like I care, I never seen him since I was a baby.

She got jump up from the couch grabbed me by the arm and quickly got out of the room. Rushed through the hallways and arrived at my room, she opens my door and throws me in there " Stay there and don't go out for the whole day." Mother said, as I was on the floor of my room. Fadima rushed into the room and hold me, mother closed the door and walked away. I got up from the ground and Fadima did that too. " I'm sorry, Young master please forgive me." She blurred " No need to be sorry" I assure her

I picked up a book from the pile of books I have in a corner and read. 4 hours past it's 6:00 about now, I hear a knock and I hear Fadima opened the door.

Fadima ( the personal maid) POV

Today master Noah is back home from school from what I remember I think he would be 15 or 16 now. Youngest master is being neglected but what can I do. It's not like I can speak up to madam I'm just a maid!Madam throw youngest master it the floor, what a piece of crap she is! He's only five! I apologized to Youngest master and forgave me.

Youngest master doesn't talk a lot and he acts like adult not even his brothers did that at his age. Also he reads a lot, he has read book that I can't even understand but he can.

While the Youngest master forgive me be picks a book from his corner and sits and chair near the window and reads. 4 hours past and The Youngest master is still reading I was cleaning up the room, until I heard a knock. I open the door and it's Young master Noah " Is Gene in here?" He asked, I nodded and let him inside the room.

MC POV

Fadima let's someone into the room, I looked up a man in his teenage years with dark blue hair like me and father, mother's sharp red eyes and a Beauty mark below his eye. I think I know who it is " Hello, Big brother." I greeted "Hello, Gene."