4: Big brother Noah

MC POV

If you don't remember when I first met my brother he was 10 and I was a baby. There are somethings you should learn about him. I saw him for the first time at 2 months old, I never saw him again.

I've been told that he went to a Academy in the capital city of Dayuois, the kingdom I live in.

"Come and take a set." I said pointing at the couch in front of my bed "You are mature, like I've been told." Said Noah walking over to the couch, while I get out off of my chair and sit across of him.

"Fadima, get me some tea for me and my brother please." I ask, Fadima went out the room to getting the tea, leaving me and Noah. "So What brings you to my room." I mumbled " Nothing much, just haven't seen my brother in 5 years but you've grower bigger the last time I saw you." He replied

Both went silent after that. WHERE IS FADIMA AND THAT TEA!? THIS IS SO AKWARD!

After a couple of minutes, Fadima came back with the tea and placed it on the table in front of us. Thank god she came I couldn't take the awkwardness! "Gene, are you being neglected?" He ask as he reach his arm for the tea cup, why is he asking me this?

it's not like he actually met me or talk to me besides this moment. "Uhhhh? Does it look like I am? But to answer your question no, why do you ask?" I sighed

"I'm just asking, no particular reason to be exact." He explained with a small smile on his face "thank you for the tea but it will be best if I leave now." He stated as he stood up from the couch, wow we both thought the same thing. "Well, okey bye." I said as I sipped my tea, he looked at me and walked out of my room.

He just wasted my precious reading time! What the point of coming if your only going to ask 1 question?!

But, I am also wondering why did he come here? Isn't he supposed to be at the Academy right now? Why so early? Bunch of questions surround my head, but oh well I guess I can ask him tomorrow.
.
.
.
.
The next day
It's currently 9 something in the morning, Fadima woke me up and got me ready for the day. When I finish putting on my clothes, I went out my room and see the only Butler that talks to me, Simon Redeiva. He has orange hair that stop at his shoulders and green eyes, also pretty handsome if I say so myself."Do you know where is my big brother Noah." I asked

"Sorry Young master but Master Noah has left for unknown reasons." He replied friendly to me.

What's even the point of coming if your not even going to stay for a couple of day?! But he is really strange asking if I'm being neglected then when I answer, he smiles. But I still have questions to ask him. That punk!