6: Going to Church (Part 2)

(A/n the mother name is Gwendolyn and the father name is Patrick)
____________________________________________________________

MC POV

As my parents go inside the carriage, I start to question why are we going to church? Fadima never really explain the only thing she said was that it was very special day.

As I was about to go on after my parents, Peter pushed me making me fall on my bottom. "What was that for?" I ask getting up and brushing my bottom " I'm very sorry, I didn't see you there." He said sarcastically with a  slight grin on his face .

"Don't make a big fuss about it your brother apologized." Father said sharply looking at me. What do you mean by that? You clearly saw him push me!Peter took his set as I walk up to the carriage and took my set as well.

20 minutes past and nobody said anything all you can hear is the carriage on the gravel. As I look out the window to look at the long tall trees I remembered something in my past life.

When it was summer break me and my family would go to my grandparents house in the country side. I always remembered how me and my little brother would go into the forest in their backyard. We would run around and play tag but one time I got lost in the forest. My family couldn't find me until at 7 at night, me and my brother got in huge trouble but at the end we all burst out laughing.

I let out a slight smile, I wanted to cry but I know I can't because Peter will probably make fun of me.

No ones POV

As Gene smiled his family looks shocked, they never saw him smile not even when he was a baby. Mother was most shocked to see him smile, she never saw thought to see her son smile.

She hated all her children but she hated Gene the most because that he looked like the most like her husband, Patrick Kilorea. She absolutely hates him after getting engaged at 14 and married at 23, her whole life felt wasted to make Patrick fall in love with her.
But it was nothing more then one-sided love after giving birth to their first child, Noah Kilorea at 24 Gwendolyn thought she would get the attention she wanted but didn't. Then giving birth to Peter at 29 she stoped trying to get Patrick to fall in love with her, it was useless. When she gave birth to Gene she stopped caring at all but only caring for Noah because he was the heir.

Gene fell asleep in the carriage, when he have woke up they were at a city called Linoym an hour away from their estate and where the most biggest church is in our kingdom Dayuois.

As they stop a gate, they were checked by the guards "Which family is in the carriage?" Ask the older guard "Viscount Kilorea and his family, guard." Replied the coachmen as the younger guard looks at the window beside Gene and made direct eye contact for a couple of seconds. He waved his hand as a pass to open the gate.