7th Visit, after 'Legacies'

FOREWARN: This is made to celebrate 1 year to when the season 2 finale, 'Legacies' premired on TV.

---

it had been a few days following the evil Buddy Guards incident. Diego Cruz had come to visit Robert Callaghan, for his therapy session.

When he entered where Callaghan's cell was, he saw his patient in his cell, standing with his back to him, arms folded.

"Well," Callaghan said bluntly, "I guess I was partially right." 

"About what?" Diego asked. 

"You were wrong about Big Hero 6." Robert said sternly, turning to face his therapist. "They nearly ended up where I am now, because of your selfish actions."

Diego sighed. He now regretted his actions, including forcefully grounding his daughter, who stood up for Big Hero 6.

"I know. But they saved my daughter's life. I can't thank them enough for that." Diego said.

"Same here," Robert said, staring wistfully at his daughter. How he longed to see her again. "I wonder if I can still help people, even as a prisoner."

"You certainly have," Diego said. "Especially when you helped give information to Hiro on Professor Grace Granville. I'm sure Hiro and his friends know all that you've done."

"Yeah." Callaghan sighed. "Still, I know Hiro doesn't forgive me." 

Tears welled up in his eyes, as he remembered those words Hiro said to him.

'Tadashi would've, um, wanted me to forgive you.... Someday, I hope I can.'

"I sure wish I could make things even with Big Hero 6. I'd give anything for the chance to see my daughter again."

This gave him an idea, on how to set things straight with Big Hero 6.

"I need you to send this to Hiro Hamada." he said, handing him a written letter...

---

Author's Note:

Happy anniversary, to Legacies, the FINAL ep of Series 2 of Big Hero 6 the Series!

BTW, This chapter will tease an upcoming short of Big Hero 6 the Series, involving Callaghan's letter.

Hope you enjoyed the fanfic!

and be prepared for next week's final episode of Big Hero 6 the Series!!!!

READ & REVIEW!!!