4th Visit; After 'Fred the Fugitive'

It was a very quiet, and early morning when Diego Cruz came for his next therapy session with Robert Callaghan.

Callaghan was up early to see Diego enter his cell block, but to his surprise, he saw that instead of his hoodie, jeans, and sneakers, which he usually wore for his therapy sessions, Diego was wearing the same shirt, shoes, and slacks he wore on his date with Aunt Cass [before it was interrupted; involving the events of the 'Fred the Fugitive' episode].

"You look nice, Diego." Callaghan said, eyeing the outfit.

"This was when I went on a date with Cass, Mr Hamada's aunt, before i was called to go after BH6, who'd busted someone out of a police transport." he said, as he entered the cell, and sat down on his bed. "I ended up following Hiro into Muirahara Woods, and I ended up seeing a bear made out of a glowing green rock."

Callaghan's jaw dropped, not entirely sure what to say. He decided to change the subject by asking about his therapy session. "Are we gonna have the therapy session, like the other times before?" Callaghan asked Diego.

"Yes, but first," Diego said, "I need to ask you a question."

"A question?" said Callaghan anxiously. He hoped it wasn't about Big Hero 6's identites, especially since he knew that if he told Diego ANYTHING about Big Hero 6's real identities, he knew they, especially Hiro, would never let him hear the end of it.

Diego looked around, hoping no one was gonna hear him. Thankfully the security cameras were off.

"You ever heard of a superhero named Boss Awesome?" Diego asked.

"Yeah," Robert said, "I've heard of Boss Awesome since I was a kid. He was this famous superhero in San Fransokyo. Why do you ask?"

"Well, I was a kid when Boss Awesome first showed up in the city." Diego said. "And so did a bunch of bad guys all wanting to be the one to beat him."

"I remember those bad guys, too." Robert said. "I often saw them on the news when they were arrested. One of them, I remember, was called Baron Von Steamer. He's apparently one of Big Hero 6's enemies, as well." 

"Baron Von Steamer?" Diego asked Robert. "You know Baron Von Steamer?"

"Yes, yes I do." Robert said. "He's in a solitary confinement cell 3 doors from mine, down the hallway. You can't miss him. I remember, that some time ago, another of Boss Awesome's villains, an elderly woman roller-skater villain called Supersonic Sue, busted him out."

Diego's eyes widened. "It's true. I heard the noises from my cell." Robert said.

"That explains it." Diego mused. 

"Big Hero 6 defeated her and Baron Von Steamer, so now they're back in prison." Robert told him. "With added help from Boss Awesome, of course." he added.

To Robert's surprise, Diego clenched his fists in anger. "Boss Awesome." he muttered. "That's the reason I dislike vigilantes." he said bitterly.

"Why?" Robert asked. "What does Boss Awesome have to do with you disliking vigilantes?"

Again, To Robert's surprise, Diego's expression changed from stern to saddened, as Diego carried on with what he was saying.

"One night," he said, "me and my dad went to a movie. But on the way home, however..." 

Diego paused, his eyes beginning to fill with tears, remembering the horrible, painful moment in his past; the same thing that he'd told Hiro about before in Muirahara Woods, and now, he was becoming very unwilling to tell Robert. "... I can't really tell you any more."