5th Visit; After 'Major Blast'

It was Saturday, and Diego Cruz was at San Fransokyo Prison again, here for his therapy session with Robert Callaghan.

Today, he was showing him a newspaper, involving the events of Big Hero 6's battle with Major Blast.

"I'm sure that Major Blast, whoever he is, was no match for Big Hero 6, even if they are fugitives now." Robert said.

"Don't you go worrying about them." Diego said to his patient. "Once Big Hero 6 are finally apprehended and unmasked, all of the city's problems will be over."

Robert bit his bottom lip anxiously.

Suddenly, Diego's cell phone rang. 

"It's Krei." he said to Robert. "Excuse me."

Diego was on the phone to Krei for about 20 minutes.

"So what did Krei want to talk to you about?" Robert asked his prison therapist the moment he was finished with the call.

"Krei said he's gonna create a new type of guard robot, to protect the city," Diego said. "and maybe, unmask Big Hero 6 once and for all." he muttered under his breath.

"What was that?" Robert asked.

"Nothing." Diego said quickly, trying to change the subject. "Well," he said, eyeing his watch, "It's getting late, so I need my beauty sleep. See ya next week." he said as he left.

Callaghan waved him goodbye.

Once the door shut behind the officer, Callaghan lay down on his prison bed, and stared up at the ceiling of his cell for what almost seemed like an eternity.

He didn't want to admit it, but secretly, Callaghan was worried about Hiro, and Big Hero 6. He knew that although Hiro didn't forgive him yet, Hiro and his friends were still fugitives, in his therapist's eyes.

'I hope Hiro's gonna be ok...' he mused.

Callaghan had approximately no idea of what was to come next....

-

Author's Note:

Ok, I know Diego Cruz didn't appear in Major Blast, but hey, I think I can get away with major differences. 

also, Sorry for being late with the BH6 story posting, but I had a lot on my mind, at the moment, including the fact that Big Hero 6 the Series is officially ending in Feburary.

READ & REVIEW!