Chapter 13 : Official I think ?

"Erm.........no " I said. "Ouh " he answered looking disappointed  . I kissed him and he cant believe with my unexpected action . Then he kissed back . After we kissed , he looked at me and I looked at him giving him my clue ."Is that mean a yes ?" Sunghoon asked . "Yes silly "I answered . He hugged me and kiss my forehead . "I promised that I wont hurt you "he said . "You better keep your promise boo"I said . "You call me what ?" He asked . "Boo " I said . " You call me boo and I call you youngie okay " Sunghoon said . " Okay " I said .

The next day ....

Today is the day that we can do whatever we want . I mean its free time . My gang decided to visit the village and maybe we will spend our dinner there . I decided to get ready with my outfit and tie hair into pigtails .

  I also bring my swimming suit and an extra clothes .

After that , we walk to the car and John will be driving cause he decided to join us . I sit beside Sunghoon and we started to hold hands .It will took us 1 hour to arrive there so I decided to take nap . Then Sunghoon put my head to his shoulder "Thanks boo "I said . "No problem youngie go and sleep " Sunghoon said while he's reading his favourite novel .

Finally we arrived and Sunghoon woke me up and we get off the car . The village looks so pretty . We decided to rent a chalet cause all of us will be spending our day swimming in
river . I quickly changed into my swimming suit .

The we started swimming in the river . While swimming in the river , we played water ball and even playing with the watergun .

After 2 hours swimming there , we decide to get ready for our barbeque night . Since we're informed that everyone must wear purple colour outfit . I decided to wear purple long sleeve shirt with long white skinny jeans .

Then I tie it into a messy bun and put on my hoop earring . After getting ready , me and Jihan getting ready with the food since me and Jihan incharge of food preparations . We decided to prepare sausages,corn ,beef and lamb for the barbeque . We decided to make kimchi fried rice ,ramyeon and  salad.

Done preparing the food . I ask Jay and Jake to pick up the food that we just prepared . Jake and Jay will be in charge of grilling the food while Yujin and Heeseung oppa and Sunghoon getting ready with the table ,chairs and they even decorate it . Since today its Jay birthday , we ordered an ice cream cake for him .

Finally we can have our food and I cant wait to try the lamb that Jay and Jake grilled just now. While eating , me and Jihan have been talking about Exo nonstop and she even invite me to their concert . I decided to go with her since I am an Exo-l . "Wonyoung , we must buy the lightstick and I will make a tshirt for us okay " Jihan said ."Okay , we should do a sleepover after the concert "I said . "That's a good idea "Jihan said . Then Yujin joined our conversation and we invited her to join with us but she turned down the offer cause she have a date with her boyfriend. Then my phone ring cause there's a notification in kakaotalk and I checked who is from and its from Sunghoonie .

Hoonie❤️

Hoonie ❤️ :Should we tell them that we're dating right now ?

Me : Yes and I think we should tell them now before they find out themselves .

Hoonie ❤️:Alright then

"Guys , we have annoucement to make "Sunghoon said ."Me and Wonyoung officially dating "Sunghoon said . "We know silly and congrats "Yujin said . "Wait how did all of you know about this "I ask ."Both of you making it obvious that you're dating " Jake said ."Seriously?"I said ."Yes " everyone said . "Congrats btw"Jihan said .

After we announce  that we're official, this back to normal and Im glad there's no feeling  akwrard between our friends . We have fun and even play a few games. We even listen to some ghost story from John . Im glad we get to spend with my friends before the camp ends. I hope there will be more gathering between all of us in the future . Finally , we must go to our campsite and get eady for the closing ceremony tomorrow . Since tomorrow John asked me to be the MC with Jay , I must wake up early since I will go through the script .

The next day .....

Before going to the hall , I did my last minute packing my stuff . Then I walk to the hall , John asked all of us to wear the blazer that they gave us 2 days ago . Since me and Jay are the MC , we must we a brooch . 1 hour before the closing ceremony I got so nervous , then Sunghoon walk towards me and hugged me . He said everything will be alright . I hope it will be okay.

Finally its our que to go up to the stage

Finally its our que to go up to the stage . "Ready " Jay said and looked . Im glad my worries gone and I get to do it smoothly .Done with the closing ceremony and we got our camp merch and I hugged Sunghoon telling him goodbye and will meet him after school .

Since my parents is here ,after the closing ceremony we had a family dinner with my unnies and Taeyoung family . I hugged Taeyoung cause Im glad to see him and he said he missed me . I greet his parents. My family and his family is quite close . We had chinese food for dinner .

2 weeks after that ....

Im back to school and I started my daily routine .Ouh and Heeyoung unnie belly getting bigger . Since she quite her figure skating career ,eomma and appa force her to go to college to study .Gladly her CSATS result quite good to pursue law.

Finally I am school and as usual finish my homework . Hearing Yujin barbering about random topic .Then I hand in my homework to the class representative. After that I put on my earphone and started to listen to Ariana Grande Thank U Next while reading back my history textbook . Few minutes after , Yujin tap my shoulders and told me its recess time . So I had salad while Yujin is having rice and kimchi jjigae . Finally , Taeyoung sat in front of me drink his favourite vitamin drink since he is just from the basketball court . "Yo, how's practice ?" I asked him ."Quite good. Do we have any homework ?" he asked ."No , Mr Fu had an urgent meeting so no class"I replied . "Yujin , are you coming for today's cheer practice ?" I asked . "Yeah , duh we have competition in 1 month "Yujin said .

Finally done practicing for cheer so I straight away walked to my house and took out my laptop and headphone . Right now I am having math tuition with Jihan ,Sunghoon ,Jake ,Jay and more. After that I took a bath and checked my phone . Finally I got a text from my boyfriend .

Hoonie ❤️=Hey sunshine , are you okay ? How's school ? I miss you .

Me : Hi hoonie , Im fine . School is quite boring though . Miss you too.

Hoonie❤️:You free this weekend ?

Me : Yes ,why ?

Hoonie❤️: Lets go on a date !

Me: Okay. Where are we going ?

Hoonie ❤️: Its a secret .You'll find out 😏

Me : Not fair 😤

Hoonie ❤️: You'll love it trust me .

Me : Fine 🙄Night Hoonie 😘

Hoonie❤️: Night sunshine 😍Dont forget to dream of me .

To be continued .....