Chapter 17: I Miss You

Wonyoung POV

Done skiing , we went to our apartment and get ready to go out for dinner. I decide to wear pink sweater and black leggings . I tied my hair into a bun and done . After getting ready we quickly go to the restaurant . Today we will be having rice with tofu stew and side dish . I was eating with my friends while talking about random stuff . After having our dinner , we drive to the hotel and sleep.

1 week after ...

After that skiing trip , Im back to school . Since this year is my final year in school . It will be the busiest year . While for Sunghoon , he's busy with his training because he's preparing for Beijing Winter  Olympics. Right now Im doing my homework in a study cafe with Taeyeong . Since Im really weak in History , I asked him to tutor me . We spent there for like 4 hours and he walked me home. I had my dinner with Minyoung unnie and eomma and I took a shower. Done taking shower , I decided to text Sunghoon . After that skiing trip we barely meet because of our busy schedule so we just text and video at night since its the only time we free.

Me : Hey
Sunghoon : Hello
Me:How's practice ?
Sunghoon : Good , how about you ?
Me : Yeah Im good .
Sunghoon :Youngie , I miss you
Me : Me too

After chatting with him , I continue studying untill 3 am .

The next day ...

I walk to school with Taeyeong  since our house is very near . We talk about school and how we struggle Physics . I walk to my table and walk to Yujin's table . I looked at her and her eyes kinda puffy . "Yujin ,are you okay ?" I asked her. " Yeah Im okay " she answered and I saw her tear drops. I grab her hand and bring her to the toilet . "Yujin , please tell me why are you crying . I know you're hiding something " I said. She started to cry and I hugged ."Cry all you want , when you're ready please tell what's wrong " I said. After a few minutes and she stop crying . " Youngie , yesterday Jake  ends our relationship "she said. "Jinnie ,why ?" I said. " His reason that  long distance relationship wont work and he say he love someone else" she said. "What ? He needs to learn his lesson "I said angrily ."Please dont Youngie "Yujin said. "But you're hurt and he deserve it " I said. "It will make more worse " Yujin said . "Okay " I said. I decide to text our homeroom teacher that we will skip his class because of this.

After hearing my friends break up news , it hits me.What if me and Sunghoon will be in that situation .Im scared that time will came true . I hope not . Then I still go a note from that  mystery same people. Who issit ? This time he gave me my favourite  chocolate.

Right now I having my korean class with is in my top 3 favourite subject . I took some notes and then my homeroom teacher called me . I walk to him and he said my sister is picking me up so I need to leave early . I walk back to ny table and get ready to go Minyoung unnie .Im in her car and I asked why she suddely  pick me up  so early ."Haeyoung , is giving birth " she said. I thought her due is next week ?" I said. "Just now when she went to her checkup the doctor said she needs to give birth now " she answered . "Ouh " I said. We walk to her hospital room and I saw her sleeping while eomma and appa holding the twins . "Omg they are here " I screamed . "Keep quite , your sister and the twin is sleeping " eomma said . "Sorry " I said. "Can I hold her "I asked . " Here " appa said and gave the baby to me . "Hello baby , happy birthday Im your aunty " I said.

After few hours staying at the hospital , me ,appa and Minyoung went back home . While eomma staying at the hospital taking care of Haeyoung unnie.

I send my nieces picture to Hoonie . He said they are really cute and he hoped having a cute baby . We video call for an hour talking about Jake and Yujin break up and his process to Beijig Winter Olympics .We ended the call because he need to practice again . I called Taeyeong to accompany me to the study cafe since no one is free might as well invite him . We studied untill the study cafe close. We had our dinner near our house and then he walked me home .