Chapter 22 : Anymore

( Do listen to this song while reading this chapter because its  tells  Wonyoung's feeling towards Sunghoon and thanks to this song I have a lot of ideas to write this chapter ! )

LA

Im living my happy life here and I get to experience what a normal college student does . Thanks to my friends Eric Son and Giselle who always by my side . Finally I get survived college and got my degree . Living here for 4 years is the best decision ever because I feel welcomed and taste the freedom . After went thru the worst broke up , I've learned to love myself and always to stay strong .

Since I've been living here my style of outfits and taste really different . Right now , I love wearing outfits out of my comfort zone  . I even changed my hairstyle . I've also go to clubs with my friends Eric and Giselle .

"Gurl Im going to miss you and do visit LA " Giselle said

"Gurl Im going to miss you and do visit LA " Giselle said . " I will and dont worry I ain't forget you guys " I said . I hugged them and bid my last goodbye. Last week I had my graduation ceremony but sadly my couldn't attend because of their busy schedules . So they decided to host a graduation / welcome home party for me to make it up to me . After getting my degree , I started to apply for a job and Im waiting for their approval .

Korea

My family waited for my arrival and we went home . A lot things have changed for the past 4 years . My sister Haeyoung and Minyoung already married . The twins turning  6 this year and Im not only having 2 nieces but 3 nieces and 1 nephew .  Haeyoung unnie is pregnant with her 2nd child . My parents also moved to a bigger house and the best thing is it near to mall . Convenient right ?

" Youngie , get ready we're leaving by 4 " eomma said . I open the closet and pick what to wear since its a dinner with my family and friends.Finaly I found a perfect outfit .

Finally we arrived , we walk to the venue and everyone looked at me

Finally we arrived , we walk to the venue and everyone looked at me . The first person approached me is my best friend Yujin . " Youngie , come here " Yujin said .  I walk to her table and reunite with my old friends . Then everyone keeps on saying I look mature and pretty . I thanked them . After that I asked them what they've been doing for the past 4 years and I find out that Jay is taking over   his parents business , Jungwon working as a taekwondo teacher , Sunoo working as a teacher and Jake is a CEO of an IT company in Korea and Australia ." Guys I have an announcement to make , me and Jake would like to invite all of you to our wedding " Yujin said . "Wow congrats both of you " I said. After they broke up for 2 years , Jake and Yujin finally in good terms and they're started to friends first . A few months getting closed to each other , they agreed to date each other secretly without anyone knowing . I find out after 2 years after  , I caught Yujin texting him . After that someone approached us . Its Sunghoon and his 1 year old  daughter ,Park  Yeona .

Flashback 3 years after ....

I fly to Korea to attend Sunghoon wedding and they want me to perform on their wedding .  I've told my sister to I will be joining and they prepared me an outfit to wear .

We arrived and we took picture's with the bride

We arrived and we took picture's with the bride . " Jiyeon , you look so beautiful " I compliment her . "Thank you and you too " she said . I walk to family and Eunbi eonnie ( Jiyeon sister ) brought me to the place I would be perform . I test the mic and walk to my seat . Then the ceremony starts with Sunghoon mother and  Jiyeon mother walking down aisle . Then its the groom and finally the highlight the bride walking down the aisle . She  looks so beautiful with her white gown and a tiara . After that they exchange vows and kissed . Finally they're official husband and wife . Im happy for them at the same time I wished Im in Jiyeon spot . After the official ceremony , we walk to the dining hall . I walk to the stage and getting ready to perform .

" Today we had a special performance from Jang Wonyoung , the groom and bride friend. I walk towards the stage at get ready to perform .

Everyone clapped and continue eating . After the ceremony finished , me and sisters decide to go shopping with me . We stopped at our house and changed into our casual outfit . Finally we're at the mall and we spent an hour shopping . After that I told my sister's I need to go to the restroom . While walking towards the restroom , I bumped to a guy . I looked at that guy and he is the guy I met at the airport a year ago . " Sorry and wait have we meet before " he said. " That's fine , yes . We've meet a year ago at the airport " I replied . " What a coincidence " he said. " Yes " I said . "You're free right now ? I would love to have   a coffee with you and dont worry its my treat " he said. "Sorry my sister waiting for me " I said. "That's okay and here this is my contact number" he said and gave me his  business card .  I took it from him . " Ouh btw I forgot to introduce myself , hello , my name is Kim Yohan " he introduce himself . " Jang Wonyoung " I said. "Wonyoung shii , nice to meet you " he said. " Nice to meet you " I said . " Urm I got to go now " I said and leaving him alone. 

After shopping , I cleaned my room and I found a photo of me and Hoonie when we got prom king and queen .

" I should never gave the key , to my soul "